Chapter 2

(at night ...in the room of kuku ...)

Kuku: hey see this video and this one also and you know what BTS also do a program named as Run BTS and i loved it so much ..

Y/n:. Babe can you tell me what you don't like about this BTS ...you like thier everything...let me also see them i will tell you the result after 1 week. ...

Kuku: first of all yes i fall for their everything they deserve that much ...and for that challenge thing let's see at the end of 1 week only ...but listen if i win then you have to cook for me when we will go to SK ...ok..

Y/n : ok ..done..now you go to sleep and let me also sleep ...good night...have sweet dreams of BTS 😂..

Kuku: ok good night to you also. ...

( After three days continuously watching the videos of BTS i just started liking them and after 1 week ...one day kuku came to my house ) ...

Y/n: hey kuku what's upp...why you are here today ??..

Kuku: did you forget the challenge ...or hiding from me i gone to school today but didn't able to found you ...hey tell me i know you also fallen for them no need to hide from me ...

( But me still pretending not to know the challenge and BTS)

Y/n: who are BTS what challenge you are saying about??...

Kuku : ohh is it you forgot BTS the challenge also ok show me your ph then ...

( She grabbed my phone from me )

Kuku: ohh if you don't know BTS then why you put their pic as your wallpepar 😏😏...

Y/n: ok ok i failed and yes i also become a fan of them but tell me how you know that i will put wallpepar of their pic ...

Kuku: because at the first i also did the same and did you forget we are sou...

Y/n: yeah yeah we are soulmates ..😂

Kuku: ok so you also now became an army like me

Y/n : yeah 👍

( Like this i started loving BTS more and more fallen for their dance, songs their funny moments and like this 6 months passed away and i became an true army and also i met so many new online army and my make-up course and High school life also finished . But sadly in High school examination and also in makeup course kuku didn't able to do that much good as me ... After 6 months on the last day of our school we met at the school gate )

Kuku: hey y/n ! Congrats ! You did very well in you both exams..

Y/n: thanks but i am not happy 😐..

Kuku: why??

Y/n: because you didn't good as much as me ...i don't want this Mark ..

Kuku: hey hey what nonsense you are saying i didn't failed i just gain a little bit marks and yes it isn't enough for me to find job as a make-up artist but it's ok for anyother job interview ... don't think that i am not going to SK .. it's my dream i will definitely go there ...

Y/n : ohhk (saying in a low voice)

Kuku: ok now show your smile i wanna see your smile it's really warm ...show me fast fast ...

Y/n: ☺️☺️

Kuku: that's more like my girl .. always smile like this your face is made for smiling ...

------------------------------------------------------------Few chapters are gonna be like this only i mean friendship type hope you don't mind
Let's meet in next chap ...
Have a good day ☺️