The Island (part 1)

"He's simply to young, Phil!" "He will be just fine on his own, Sharon!"

As the yelling gets louder and louder, I slowly pack my bags for the year trip to Japan. I'm on a trip in order to help out ones in need after the earthquake.

As my parents get quieter, I hear foot steps walking toward my room. I hear my mom crying and my dad smiling me and wishing me good luck. It's going to be a while before I get to see my parents again soni had to show them as much love as possible.

When I got to the airport, it was packed with people, all heading to the trip to Japan. Even some people from my school were there. "Hey!" "Aye buddy!" my best friend Lorra Toler from school exclaimed. Lorra had on a hoodie and some jeans. Perfect for a 13 hour flight to Japan.

On the ride there, me and Lorra got the perfect seats. There were now babies or fat guys in sight! We all had a relaxing ride over to Japan.

All of a sudden the water I was drinking started to shake and so did everything else around me. We were about to crash! My first response was, I hope we don't die.

Instead, we crash landed on an unknown island about 15,000 miles away from the coast of Japan. The island was hot and very colorful. I heard someone call my name in a scratchy voice, "Elammm..." It was Lorra, covered in blood and sweat. I was sobbing my eyes out. I tried to call 911 but there was no service. It seemed like we were going to be on that island forever.

When I got Lorra out of the piece of the plane she was wedged between, I had go bandage her up and get her to her feet. She was walking fine but didn't seem to talk very well. As her voice slowly crumpled away, her last words were,"save my..." "save my..." but she couldn't quite spit It out. She pointed behind me and I saw Lorra's brother drowning in the ocean. I swam out to gt him, but it was to late. He was dead.

For the rest of the evening, I slept and ate what ever washed up on shore. Lorra would write down on a piece of paper she recovered from her purse on the plane. Just then, I relized, that there was no escape from this island... That never ended...