blue heat

Ever since Charlie became Arnold Schwarzenegger, the world has never been the same. Takis have taken over the chip industry, all types of new Takis. Ripples, Stixs, kettle cooked, staxs, even peanuts! It is the age… of Charnold Damezenegger.

Dixie was performing her new song, it had been 4 years since her accusation of saying the N word, after people finally figured out it was a different artist singing the song. She lives in the abandoned hype house, with her family, her friends, and for some reason… Nicki Minajs face on a dog body. A radioactive Takis bomb caused her to mutate. The Damelio family have been hiding for years hoping Charli will come home.

Dixie walked out, she just wasn’t feeling happy. It was her job to get snacks from the local queef and beef store when Charnold was not watching.

Charnold Damezenegger watched to see who was buying their mouth watering, spicy, diarrhea infusing, cum pouring, slaughter the dog and summon satans with its blood kind of delicious chips. It was their decision to make more Takis factories. Charnold will not rest until the project is complete, Dixie knew this, she stole a part of charnolds blueprints.

“You can’t move out Charli! These spicy chips aren’t worth it!” Dixie screamed shaking charli. Charli pushed Dixie off “BUT THE ORGASM IS WORTH IT DICKSIE!” “It’s dixie what the fuck” Dixie stood back afraid of her sister with Arnold Schwarzeneggers face. Charli huffed and shoved a handful of Takis into her ass, the rest she rubbed onto her chest. A bright purple light shined throughout the house, Larry the lobster shit a super beam at the house. Dixie grabbed a part of the blueprints, then slapped against the wall with Takis pinning it in place and ran. Grabbing both her parents Dixie bolted and ran to the hype house.

That was the last she ever saw charli…
Dixie has stuffed her moms panties with a large amount of snacks and drinks, her moms ass was so fat that the panties were able to keep enough food to last two weeks inside them. She ran out the door and bolted towards the hype house, screaming. “SoMeTimeS I DoNt WaNNa bE HaaaAPpy!” As she reached the door and kicked it to the floor, she fell onto the living room floor and bursted into tears, crying like she was Rachel from Glee. Sobbing, she wheezed and sharted. The shart was so powerful it pushed out a turd bigger then Noah Becks thicc ass neck. She ran up the stairs, cheeks clenched, arms up like a T. rex, ugly makeup on her face, and legs bent. “Mommy I shitted all over my panties and I need a new pair!” But her mother was not there, what stood in her place was none other than James Charles wearing her moms weave, doing the famous Daniel Cohn dance, dead kids were all over the floor. “Hi sister your mom was absorbed into my ass!” Dixie screamed pushing out another turd “WHY!!!” James explained it was Charnold who told him to do it. Dixie knew it was time for revenge, taking a steaming hot turd from her pants it turned into a large blade, the shart sword. She sliced open James twink ass, the blood flew into her mouth and she puked. She looked into the vomit and saw that some of James blood mixed with a moldy Takis, glowing a blue tint. Dixie knew exactly what to do.

Walking up Charnolds tower, dixie climbed the stairs with nicki Minaj on a dogs body, deflated James Charles, her mom covered in ass juice, and Steve Harvey. Charnold screamed at the upcoming army knocking them down. Dixie jumped towards her with the shart sword, slicing away at the Taki armor they built. Steve Harvey went to press the stop making Takis button, but Charnold grabbed him, dipping him in taki dust, eating him whole. Dixie cried watching him get swallowed. James hit Charnold with his deflated twink ass, but then he died Bc he was a groomer. Nicki Minaj with a dogs body bit onto Charnolds taki vagina flap and ripped it off, leaving a gaping hole in its place, shit and blood flying everywhere. Dixie screamed and yeeted the blue taki into the taki flap screaming “THIS BITCH EMPTY YEET!” As the blue taki entered charnolds taki flap everything was going into plan.

Charli and Arnold separated. As charli fell into the taki pile, her powers faded. The taki factory was breaking. Dixie went to grab her sister, but Arnold ran out and pushed her out of the way. Dixie and Arnold fell down the stairs, Charli getting crushed. Dixie cried at the rubble, pulling out her sister. Charli's limp body was covered in blue Taki dust and the shit from Dixie's sword.

At Charli’s funeral, they stuffed her full of Takis like a turkey and laid her to rest in a Garfield casket, just like she always wanted. That was the last of the Charnold era. Dixie had officially banned Takis in their state. She did do win but at what cost…