CHAPTER ONE

Amber's Point Of View

Being Famous Has Its Perks, Getting To Cut In Lines, Being Able To Travel The World,

But Let Me Tell You Having Your Name Up On The Bigscreen 24/7 Is No Picnic.

Okay, So I Probally Wouldn't Change My Life As I Know Im Living A Life Millions Wish To Live, But Maybe If They Saw The Reality Of It Would They Still Want It.

Screaming, Papparatzi, Interviews,

My Names Amber Ten And THIS Is My Life, And Welcome To The Reality Of It.
-------------------------------------------

I Flopped Back Onto The Couch Of The Tourbus And Sighed Heavily,

"Whats Up Now" Chuckled Ana, Ana Was My Road Mum As Management Liked To Call It, Ana Was There To Look After Me On Tours, She Was The Mum I Never Had Really,
Ana Understood How Hard It Could Be To Live A Hectic Life Like Mine When Im Only 18 Years Of Age.

"There Trying To Get Me To Do Another Tour Ana" I Sighed And She Shook Her Head,

"Syco Need To Get There Act Together, Can't They See You're Tired, Poor Thing" Rambled Ana As She Pulled Me Into A Hug.

My Phone Started Ringing So I Exscused Myself To Go And Awnser It, I Looked At The Caller ID And It Read 'Marc O'Brian'

Marc Works At Syco Studios Where I Record All Of My Music, He's Inchare Of All the Buttons and Shit That I Have No Idea How To Use,

I Clicked The Accept Button And His Loud And Booming Voice Rang Through The Phone Speakers.

"Ammie!" He Chuckled And I Smiled To Myself.

"Marky!" I Exclaimed Mocking Him.

"Are You Still Coming Down Studio Today To Record Some Shit" He Asked Completely Reminding Me That I Was Meant To Be Working Today.

"Ooooh, Sorry I Forgot! Ill Be Down In 10" I Hurriedly Rambled As I Rushed Around My Hotel Room Trying To Throw On Some More Decent Clothes.

Once I Was Ready And I'd Told Ana Where I Was Going I Left The Hotel And Started The Short Walk To The Studio.

Just As I was Thinking About How No One Had Recognised Me Yet An Excited Little Girl Pratically Dragged Her Older Brother Over To Me,

"SQEEEEEEEEE!! Amber!! Oh My God Im Your Biggest Fan" She Squealed As She Jumped Up And Down.

"Hi Sweetie Whats Your Name" I Chuckled.

"Lindy, And This Is My Brother Isaac, I Also Have A Sister Kendra Who's At Home, And Then Theres My Baby Brother Tanner And His Twin Aiden Who's At Home Aswell" She Rambled On And I shook My Head Jokingly.

"Well It Was Nice Meeting You But I Should Get Going" I told Lindy And Herself And Isaac Left So I Carried On Walking.

Once I Arrived I Went Straight Up To The Studio And Marc Was Inside With Simon And . . . Wait, Is That Harry Styles?

"Umm Hi?" I Questioned As I Closed The Door.

"Amber, Havn't Seen You In Forever Girl" Laughed Simon Bringing Me In For A Hug, I Patted His Back Awkwardly Earning A Chuckle From Harry.

"Anyway Lets Cut To The chase, I've Got A New Song For You" He Told Me And I Nodded.

"Awesome" I Exclaimed.

"Hang On, You Didn't Let Me Finish. I Have A New Song For You, And Harry - Its A Duet Amber" He Told Me And I Nodded,

"Cool I Guess" I Said As I sat down.

"Its Called 'Everything Has Changed' Simon Explained.

(The Song Is Everything Has Changed By Ed Sheeran And Taylor Swift, Pretend Amber And Harry Sing It)

"So You And Harry Need To Spend Some time Together, To Get To Know Eachother" Marc Explained, I Forgot He Was Here.

"Okay Then" I Said And They Ushered Me And Harry Out Of The Studio to Go Do something Together.

"So, Where First?"

// Theres A Video Above Of The Girl Amber Is Based On, Danielle Campbell, Thanks For Reading The First Chapter Chumps, -cj //-