Chapter 1: An Exhausting day

In a wooden styled office, sits a white haired little girl on her chair wearing a nun like outfit in the dark with the only lights are the moon. In front of her is a quite large desk (for her atleats) and a holographic monitor, the monitor showed a certain girl wearing a white high school outfit who has somewhat the same facial feature as her, white hair and blue eyes. Left elbow on the desk and the hand holding her head while the right hand is on the mouse.

Her eyes are beautiful but seems to contain something and it's called...............stress, apparently the girl shown in the monitor is her nephew (even though she looks older and taller than her). She ruffled her hair a little then sigh.

"Why are you like this?", She said with an obvious dread in her tone.

*Thump*

Her head hit the desk then she silently cries from the pain, she look back at the monitor.

"First week after enrolling, FIRST WEEK!, 8 problems came up and it's because of you!", she said with a clear frustation on her voice and face.

She exited the page and was about to turn off the monitor but a notification just popped up, she looks on the notification to see what it's about. It's a text message from her grandfather..............wait wha-

"Huh?"

Huh?

"Huh!"

Huh!

"HUH!!!!"

HUH!!!!

A not so holy scream came out in the middle of the night followed by the author himself, she looked left and right out of fear. She then looked at the notification with fear and eyes wide opened, fearing of what will happen she turn off the monitor. She rested her back with relieved and eyes closed, she opened her eyes and looks for the clock.

"11 PM huh? No wonder im seeing things", she said quitely, she went to the double wooden door to exit the office until her phone buzz......multiple times. With a shaky hand she grabbed her phone from her pocket, it's her grandfather.......now calling her.

Still scared and such, she decline the call but he's still calling her. Trying to end this horror, she message her grandfather to know what's up.

<What is it grandpa? Calling in the middle of the night>

<Not a lot, im just telling you im going to visit you tomorrow at about 12.00>

...

'Sigh'

'Oh god'

TIMESKIP

In the same place but set at daylight (12.00), the little girl is now sitting on a brown sofa, the same can be said with the blonde man in front of her. Wearing a clothes that doesn't belong to this modern era, he pick a cup of tea from the table that is full of sweets and such, he drink the tea elegantly. After that, his eyes turn to the little girl in front of him who has bags under her eyes

The little girl sends a glare for some reason, her stare kept on him ever since he came. The blonde man smirk.

"What is it my little Theresa? Are you so happy to see me that you couldn't sleep?", He said while putting his cup down, the girl named Theresa, jolted a bit then her face turn into annoyance.

"Just get to the point Grandpa!", She hiss while picking a coffee candy from the table, she throw the candy onto the mouth, the man chuckle.

"If i did that, it will ruin the suprise"