(smut)"I totally know what I'm doing!"

Bakugou's Pov

I stare warningly at Deku, who leans towards me, a nervous yet confident smile plastered upon his face. I grimace at him as he leans closer, locking eyes with me. He continues to stare with a threatening glint in his eyes, unmoving. A minute or two pass, and as we just awkwardly stare at each other a slight suspicion rests over me.

Shouldn't he have started doing something by now? Questions begin to surface in my mind. Or does he plan to bore me to death as punishment?

"Deku... What exactly.. are you planning to do to me?" I question, trying to confirm my suspicions, and getting tired of waiting.

"Uh, well..." Deku's lips part slightly, as he begins to say something, but stop mid sentence. He thinks for a second, and begins to say something again, but also stops. 

"Don't tell me you don't actually know?"

"No! I, uh, totally know what I'm doing!" Deku stutters, obviously feeling the opposite of what he had just stated.

"Hah, lame." I smirk, "You're horrible at this, you know."

"I'm not! I just don't have any ideas right now-"

"So you admit you have no idea what you're going to do to me."

"N-no, I have, uh, many ideas!"

I hold in a laugh. This fucking idiot.

Deku gets off me and twists his fingers around each other in a nervous fidget, looking around the room frantically. His eyes rest on the bag he had taken the rope he used to tie me with from before. "Oh!" he exclaims, and an instinct of mine tells me that this action is not a good sign. Slowly, Deku reaches his hand into the bag, rummaging around it carefully. I watch him with cautious eyes, wondering what exactly this bag has to offer, and how many times I should blow up Deku's face later.

Both of us continue to sit in silence until Deku's eyes light up, and he pulls something from the bag. I squint at the object in his hand, which slowly reveals itself as Deku turns around. As the object comes into focus, I realize what it is, and my mouth drops in astonishment. 

"Goddamn bastard.." I mumble, before quickly yelling out a warning as Deku begins walking back towards me, "If you use that fucking thing on me, I will make sure that you never see the light of day again, you hear me?! O-oi! Don't come any closer!"

Deku simply smiles back, though I notice the anxious fidgeting of his fingers, showing that he is still pretty unsure about what he's doing. He starts unwrapping the long pink chord from the object in his hand. As he unwraps the chord, the object becomes more clear. It has the shape of a small egg, with a chord protruding from the bottom and holding a small switch at the end of it. The egg shape, switch, and chord are all a pastel pink, a pink color I had seen in multiple.. unique videos across my life. I had seen it many times, though not in person, but I knew what it was. An egg vibrator.

I snap at Deku as he gets closer, and anxious thoughts begin to rise. I mean, I would be fine with most other things, like him sticking his member in or something, but an egg vibe? Those things are for women! I'm not just going to sit by and have Deku treat me like some girl he's fucking! Such a humiliating thing, and he's planning to use it on me? No way!

I attempt to bite and kick at Deku as he leans in and pushes me to my back, eyebrows rising in surprise as he likely notices that I cleaned my asshole out beforehand. Hey, you can't blame me. It wasn't like I was just going to let him stick his dick into poop. Like, I don't exactly want him to pull out of me and I just look down only to see(and smell) a rod of shit. That's disgusting as fuck. Plus, I didn't know if he would have lube or not, so it was just better to have it... slick. It hurt like hell last time, and I didn't want to risk it.

Anyways, the rope once again limits my movement, and I swear under my breath as I try again and again to escape, all to no avail. Deku grabs a large tube from under his bed and squeezes a bit of clear liquid on the vibrator. 

I guess I didn't need to worry about the lube. I think, annoyed that I prepared myself when he had the materials to do it himself all along. I snap back to the fact that Deku is doing this against my will, however, when he begins slipping the egg-shaped part of the vibratory in my asshole.

"Deku, I swear to god if you-" I warn with a enraged voice, but stop in the middle of my sentence, a moan escaping my lips in place of the rest of my words. 

"So that's where it is." Deku chuckles, pushing the vibe down on the same spot once again, listening to me attempt unsuccessfully to hold back my moans. "Kacchan, you actually have quiet a pretty voice when you moan, it's almost like a woman's." He whispers into my ear, pulling his fingers out but leaving the vibe in. 

I give him two middle fingers, which, surprisingly, are one of the few motions I can make that can aggravate Deku, since he turned me over earlier so that my hands were directly below his face. I snort at the angry sigh Deku sounds above me.

The pressure on my prostate causes me to quiver, yet the absence of Deku's fingers causes it to be very little pressure, and I almost sigh in relief at the absence of the overwhelming feeling. My relief is short-lasting, however, dissipating when Deku turns on the Vibe.

My back arches up in pleasure, but I try to keep myself still, protesting in the one of the only ways I can by not showing him my reactions.

"Oh don't do that, kacchan... you're tempting me." I hear, and turn my head in confusion and surprise, wondering if I had heard that right. When I see Deku, I almost whistle at the sight before me.

Deku stands, and though he is the top here(though I hate to admit it), his face is blushing from cheek to cheek. The blush only increases when I look up at him, while his eyes narrow in an emotion I can't quite comprehend. Desire, Perhaps? Or fear? Or maybe he's just thinking, his eyes tend to narrow when he does that. I laugh aloud at his pitiful sight, which barely fits the role he's trying to play.

I smirk once again, some of my confidence from before replenishing. If Deku can be overwhelmed this easily. I think. Then we'll barely do anything and I'll be free to go, easy!

I forget that the vibrator is still inside me, however. "Ah~Aah!" I moan aloud, turning my head back down to hide my surprised expression. That damn bastard increased the vibe strength! I want to yell at him, but instead I shiver increasingly, another couple of quiet moans coming from my lips, though now that I expect them, I can stop them before they escape.

"I think you're forgetting who's in charge here." Deku says in a menacingly calm manner, "I heard that chuckle just now... don't think I'll be going easy on you, Kacchan."

My face goes red when Deku says my name, and I hope to myself that he can't see me blushing into the bed, even if he's reddening madly as well. I moan again as the pleasure from the vibe grows, an orgasm closing in.

Word Count: 1283