Frenemies? // part 2

TW: SMUT, VIOLENCE

Butters/ Professor chaos's Pov

-------

"𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?.. " 𝘔𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥. "𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘗𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺! " "𝘰𝘩? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴? " 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦. "𝘔-𝘔𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯...𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺~ 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦! ~" 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 "𝘈-𝘢𝘩! 𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩... 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵.... " "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘮? 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵. " 𝘐 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘱, 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘹𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘢. 𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. "𝘕𝘨𝘩-..." 𝘏𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 "𝘴𝘩𝘩... 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴..𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶~" 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱. "𝘨𝘢𝘩𝘈𝘏~! " 𝘐 𝘮𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥.
"𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴!!"

"Butters!!" It was a dream. "H-huh? " I looked up to see Kenny "Are you ok? You were sweating and making weird noises..." He had a blush on his face. "A-ah... I'm uh, I'm ok, just a weird dream..." "What was it about? " it went silent. "... You. " I said quietly. "Never mind. don't worry about it." Kenny looked away and nodded "ok...well do you want me to get you back up into your room?" Wait, I'm still at his house?! "WHAT TIME IS IT?!" "It's 6 am, why? " oh. they wake up at about 11 am. "We should get going. " Kenny nodded and walked me up to my house. He climbed up to the window, and unlocked it with me in his arms. I opened it and he layed me onto my bed. "Hey, thanks..." "Anytime!" He smiled. I looked into his eyes. When I snapped back to reality, I was kissing him. I broke the kiss "Oh hamburgers! I-Im sorry-" he pulled me back and kissed me, this time it felt different. "I-I..." He pulled away and kissed my cheek. "I'll see ya later, Professor Chaos." He climbed down and waved as he walked away. I was left speechless. Did... Does he like-like me back? Wait I like him? Never mind...

Kenny/Mysterion's POV

-------------

Oh god, did I do the wrong thing?! Fuck fuck fuck! I sat on my bed thinking about yesterday, suddenly my mom knocked on my door "Kenny! Your little friends are outside, they are playing super heros! They want you to play too! " "I'm coming!" I yelled back to my mom. I put on my costume and walked out side, they looked at me "come on Mysterion." I didn't say anything back. I was still focused in yesterday, when I kissed Butters and left him silent. I suddenly snapped back to reality and was now focused back at what was happening Mysterion! Snap out of it!" Stan snapped his fingers in front of my face, I pushed them away. "What?" I questioned, kinda annoyed. "We gotta fight Professor chaos again, since SOMEONE saved him." I growled "let's just go." We walked to the woods "Mysterion, you trap him, tie him up, and watch him. We are going to look through his things, to find out what he's planning. DON'T let him get away." "yeah yeah, I've got it." I climbed up into a tree and waited, and waited..then I saw him. I waited for the perfect time, then I jumped on him, pinning him down "NOW!" I heard token yell. They grabbed the bag he was carrying, which was hard because he had started fighting back. He gave me a bloody nose and maybe a bruise on my knee, but yeah, I was the only one getting hit. I tied his feet and hands up. I wiped my bloodied nose with my glove. He looked away from me. "I'm.... I'm sorry." I heard him say quietly "It's fine. It's not like it hurt or anything." I replied with a sarcastic tone. He huffed, I kneeled down in front of him. "Listen, I'm just doing what they said." I said with my cold hand on his cheek, he didn't answer. I then sat in front of him. "You ok?" I asked, kinda concerned, as I grabbed his face and looked close at it, noticing a hug blush fade onto his face "I-IM FINE!" He yelled, trying to get away, in which he failed due to the firm grip I had on him. "L-Let go! I'm trying to get my minions to get you away from me! " I looked at him confused for a minute until I saw him fidgeting with a phone, trying to call a minion to alert more "Hey!" I pinned him down and fought with him for a minute before grabbing the phone.
"Hah!" I looked back down at Him, I was confused until I felt something poke into me. "Huh?.." I lifted my body and looked under me, to my surprise I saw a bulge in his pants. I smirked and sat back down. "Are you turned on by me? " I whispered into his ear. "Don't think this will get you out of this." I kissed him, in which he kissed back, it started to get heated quick. We both pulled away for air "hah..." I didn't even notice how hard I was until I looked down. "God dammit..." I went back to kissing him. When I unconnected our lips I could tell he was kinda embarrassed but also really turned on. "Well well well! Now I know why your saving him~" I heard Someone say in a teasing manner, I turn around to see Stan. "Whatever. Let's just go, I'm cold, I'll deal with him while y'all look threw his base." I picked him up bridal style "ok! Bye love birds! Don't let him knock secret info out of you!" I heard Stan yell back as I carried away Butters, or Professor chaos. I untied only his legs and layed him onto my bed. He spread his legs, I smirked kissed him with tounge as I grinded up onto him. He pulled away. "Ah~... " he moaned as saliva still connected our tounges. "You seem really good at this...I'm surprised.. Have you...you know, had sex or anything close with anyone before?..." "N-no!...ngh-please put it in already!..." I was caught off guard and decided to just obey him. I pulled both of our bottoms and stuff down only leaving the top part of our clothes actually on. I grabbed a bottle of lube from under my bed and put some on my dick. "Are you sure you want me to put it in NOW?" I questioned, wanting him to be positive with his decision. "Yes!!" He yelled "ok ok!" I put the tip inside of him, causing him to moan louder "Ah!~ p-please keep going... ~" I did as he said. "Yes!~ hah.. ~Mysterion! Please...please harder!" "Be quiet! I shouldn't be listening to you." I said firmly, thrusting into him faster and harder.I covered his mouth, muffling his moans. I put my free hand under his shirt holding his waist. "I honestly should be fucking you delirious right now, but I'll save that for later. I want you to beg for it." I bit and sucked on his neck making his moans more intense. "Oh gosh!!~ I can take it any longer! Please fuck me as hard and as fast as you can-ah~~!" He whined "ah? What was that?-" I teased as I sucked on his neck more, making hickeys. He's gonna beat me up for that later. "Mysterion!!!~ Please! I'm begging you, fuck me harder and fa- AH!~~" He couldn't even close his mouth anymore neither could he focus his eyes anywhere. "Fuck!" I was about to hit my climax. "Mysterion!-I-I'm about t-to-CUM!~" I watched him cum all over his own stomach. I pulled out and came onto his stomach and face. "Hah... Hah... " I connected our lips. "T-That was amazing..." He said, out of breath. "Yea...I'll help you take a shower if you want me to.." "Yes please."

That's it for this part
GOD DAMM 1409 WORDS?