...

Emma was just a little girl when she met him. Mikey invited over a tall-looking boy about his age and Draken was met with a small-looking girl younger than his age. She looked cute he thought and he looked (scary but) handsome she thought. They were just younglings when they both met each other.

As the time passes by when Emma meets Draken more and more, only made her heart felt stricken. He was more than just a boy of his age, maturity, and responsibility with a few of his childish traits.

She sent him hints and signals, obviously showing interest to the boy she'd give her heart to. He was intentionally ignorant of her advances and kept his feelings to himself. Even when he knows himself that he'd have to say these feelings someday.

He decided to hide it, only advancing with simple actions. Serenading secretly with words and sweet actions occasionally. Despite feeling like a coward he continues this, loving the girl unconditionally behind the ignorance.

Emma didn't always get the point of Draken's actions and words and even his blatant disregard. She knew she loved him and will always love him more and more, believing that they were meant for each other. Her love even went to lengths of almost spending a night with another just so he could see her on a much more mature and older aura. She thought she lacked what wasn't needed.

And yet, even then she didn't give up on her feelings. Maybe she didn't fully understand what love was, would that stop her from adoring Draken? Of course not. She only reached for his hand, intertwining it with hers. But she was already intertwining her heart with his.

And Draken couldn't help but get himself wrap silently under her fingers. Silently loving her, hoping he could be the best and deserving for the girl of his heart. He loves her more than he could ever will, more than she could ever know.

So, when she was already past death's door he felt the most vulnerable and grieving he could ever be. He wasn't there at her last moments and he was already losing his sanity. To the point of murdering whoever did this to her. He cried and silently grieve, putting on a stoic face as he begged to have Emma back.

He wishes not to continue life without her, her, who envisions a future with, her, who made his heart jump and pound so loud, her, who he loves the most dearly. Emma, he utters under his breath.

He continues life with a heavy yet empty heart without her. He kneeled and let his forehead touch the floor after he went in front of her concealed corpse. He left his hair to fall and untied, having no Emma to braid his usual. He could only watch as her body was buried in the ground.

Years even pass by and his heart was still stolen by the very same girl. That girl in the photograph that was pinned to his wall. The girl he lost so early without truly saying in front of her the words 'I love you'.

Thus, when death greeted him, he accepted happily. Knowing he'd be following the love he dears the most.

"I'm on my way Emma"

...was his last breath. She was the first and the last thing in his mind.

Their love was always true but their 'together' was never placed. No future nor timeline ever occurred where they ended up with each other, only a future that will never happen. But one, a place they were together, only after death do they find each other's arms again.

—DrakEmma.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 || 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 / 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 🎉