Crush-itis!!

I woke up, did my routine. I wore a wore a pink crop top with the words that says #Beautiful in white. I wore purple leggings and matching white converse. My hair is in a braid. I went to the mirror to look at myself. All I could say is,"You look beautiful Nikki Maxwell."I went downstairs, ate breakfast and hopped into my mom's car. Good thing not my dad's car. By car, it mean's a van! Isn't it weird. There is a huge bug on my dad's van. He's a bug ex.. whatever it is called. Ok, I waited for Brianna the Brat. After sending Brianna, my mom drove to my school. I hopped of my mom's car, said Bye to her. She drove away. I sighed and said," Another day at school." I saw Chloe and Zoey running towards me.
"Hey!" I said to them with a smile.
"Hey Nikki! Brandon told me to give this to you." Chloe said while giving me a note.
Well you see, Zoey doesn't talk much.
We went to my locker. I saw Mackenzie, she just rolled her eyes.
I opened the note, it says:

Dear Nikki,
Meet me in the janitor's closet.
Later, lunch time.

It was lunch time. I went in the Janitor's closet. Then, Brandon came in with a small box. He gave it to me and whispered," This is for you." I don't know what to say, So I just said," Thanks."

To be continued....

What do you think is inside the box? Comment bellow
And don't forget to vote!