Chp 12

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
........

Sid~ you deserve a punishment baby in husky voice.

sana slowly mummer "kya"

Sidharth moved toward his neck and started giving slow and wet kisses on her neck and then give a bite in her sensitive spot.

She hissed in pain. Sidharth sucked that area to sooth her pain and started devouring her neck and colorbone with his tongue.

After being satisfied be kissed her lips softly and Tored her kurti.

Sana is shocked by his act and feels extremely shy and hug him tightly.

Sidharth groaned when he feels her twins.

Sana~ yeh kya kiya aapne haa

Sid~ This is your punishment baby saying he broke the hug and mummer "I want to suck them" looking into her eyes.

Sana~ par ... sidharth placed his fingers in her lips and mummer "keep quiet"

His eyes move towards to his Twins, she is wearing a black bra which is looking hot in her white milky skin.
Then he noticed her birthmark and touched it.

Sana let out a moan when his rough and cold hand touches her birthmark.

Sidharth smirked and started chewing her birthmark like candy. He is biting and sucking her birthmark and after being satisfied he left it.

Then sidharth rubbed her birthmark with his hand and kissed it softly.

Sana eyes is closed because she is feeling too shy.

He look her face which is sweating by his deed, then his eyes travel to her heavy m**ns which is moving up and down. He gropped her both b**bs in his hand and squeeze it.

Sana let out a moan "aahahh sidharth"

Sidharth smiled and started kneadling them over her bra.

Then he is going to open her bra hook shehnaaz stopped it "sidharth mat kijiye na"

Sidharth immediately stopped and hide his face in Crook of her neck and mummer "but you deserve a punishment baby"

Sana hummed.

Sidharth gropped her p**sy over her kurti and mummer "I want to f**k this"

Shehnaaz shiveringly held his hand.

Sidharth understood and left it and mummer "only one week" saying he kissed her lips softly.

Shehnaaz know,He is badly controlling himself.

Suddenly Sana phone ringed and it's her friend siya. She smiled and picked it.

Siya(Sy) ~ hello tu kaha par hai jaldi aa tere restaurant main aur revana Tera wait kar rahe hai in rude voice.

Sana~ tu aise kyun bol Rahi hai hmm said in sad tone.

Sy~ Jo mujhe tujhse pata chalna chahiye woh news se chal raha hai toh kya bolun.

Sana understand and mummer "main aakar tujhe samjhati hu" saying she cutted the call.

Sid~ kaun tha baby hmm

Sana~ mere friends aur aapne jo news mein bataya, usse abb sabko pata chal gaya.

Sidharth smiled.

Sana~ chaliye abb hane jaana hai.

Sid~ aise pointing to her upper body.

Sana realised that she is in her bra and mummer "main kaise jaungi tab hmm" said in low voice.