Rules

Please make sure to follow the below mentioned rules when you submit your request to me, that would be very helpful

01. Follow me, sparklesinpurple   I'll be making your covers. (you can use the backup account)

02. Give a shout out to this book on your message board, and add it to your reading list.

03. I'll be making two or three covers so that you can choose one as per your liking.

04. Be patient, it takes time to come up with something interesting that people will like. Also I have three more books going on (all with plots) plus I have my personal life. So it'll be a great help if you're patient and not rushing me. Or else the only thing I'll do is deny your request.

05. Be polite.

06. Do mention the theme of the type of cover you want (eg. sad/scary/sexy/cute/dark) Also tell me if you want anything extra in the cover, like a dialogue or a line from the book.

07. You can take your covers through screenshot or instagram or pinterest (I won't accept any other platform than these. If you don't have insta. or pint. pls make an account.)

my ig acc is: sparkle.some.magic

pinterest acc: @bangbangtan613

08. Please do not forget to give the credits when you use the cover made by me. (I work hard for this)

 (I work hard for this)