Chapter 1 PT 1

Dear Journal,Today is my first day on the dream smp. I have been living here for... well ever, but its my first day that I can be with other people. Dadza and Brother Techno have always forbidden me going out to l'manburg or anywhere outside out snowchester. I don't really see anyone outside of family that much. Besides my bestfriend ranboo although he is married to my younger brother. When I go out for the first week I will have to be with someone. At most I have been out 7 times and that was with an invis potion. I at least get to babysit my nephew Michael.

-Yn

Just as I put down my journal I hear someone call my name. "Y/N!! Were home get out here" It was my eldest brother techno calling me from the living room. I spread my wings and flew out to see him. "Remember you don't always have to fly around." Before i could even think of a come back Dadza fly's in and raps his wing around mine and says a comeback "Just because you dont have wings doesn't mean she cant fly" Dadza and I both laugh at the joke. Techno wasnt so proud. "Whatever just get ready were going out to meet some people ranboo is coming too." Before anyone could change there mind I went to my room to grab my stuff. Once i grab all my stuff I head back to techno and Dadza. "Do you have everything needed?" Techno looks me dead in my eyes I could tell he was just worried about me. "Techno, Don't worry I have everything plus you and ranboo will be there." He started to ease up. Although he didn't let me say anything else before he walked outside. "Lets go" Before long we made it to the town ranboo and techno walked with me. Everyone started to whisper when they saw me they they got louder and louder. I immediately spread my wings further then they were and few up high very quickly. From up above I saw Ranboo and Techno each put an arm in the air. I swoop down and pick them both up and fly up high. While we fly away I break the silence with a question. "Are they always like that if so I don't mind staying at snowchester." No one talks for a few seconds after that then techno responds. "No there not, Go back" I immediately stop flying and then turn around and go back. Once we get there they both drop down to the ground and then I land. Once I landed someone walked up from behind me and startled me. It turned out to be my brother and nephew. I lean over and pat Michael on the head. In the distance I hear people talking about me. "Why is techno not threatening her? He would do that to any of us" One of the voices says. "Well, Well, Well Looks like someone's got techno on there side" another voice says. Techno looks over at me and nods I fly up just above everyone else and shout at all of them. "I AM Y/N THE DAUGHTER OF PHILZA,THE SISTER OF TECHNO WILBUR TOMMY AND TUBBO! FROM NOW ON I WILL BE SHOWING MYSELF AROUND HERE. I HAVE BEEN AMONGST YOU PEOPLE FOR YEARS. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS YOU CAN SPEAK TO ME UP FRONT!" I sigh and then slowly descend to the ground. Next thing I knew someone walked over to me. "Are you A god or something? Techno is plus Philza has the wings of a god" I look at the woman and and answer her "I guess you could consider me a god." A voice from behind me makes a comment to that. "Well you don't look anywhere close to being a god! Your probably weak!" Before I could do anything the woman walks up to the man and speaks. "ALEX! Shut Up! You know how hard it is to fight Techno and Philza?! Imagine Having to fight both at once you would go down in 2 minutes. I laugh then I call over the woman. "What might your name be?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry for making this chapter so short I wasn't sure if I liked the story yet. Anyway feel free to comment and guess who the person is. About the book cover it is not mine and I dont have one yet ill change it later on. One last thing i wanna give a huge thanks to the inspiration of this story.  My sister Luna! Anyway Have a great day