Longing

Aaaaagggggghhhhhhhh......let me gooooo.....haven't you done enough with me? Made me go through the pain of loosing my manhood, my pride, Why torture me more???

*chained to a chair*

Jimin : Your pride???
*laughs*
Bastard it wasn't your pride, it was your filth.
*holding his hair*
You should thank the ones above that I didn't call for suga hyung or you must have been dead meat by now.
*leaving his head to fall and dusting his hands*
You know he is calm most of the time but when he turns into augst d no one can escape from him. When I say no one I literally mean no one.
Taehyung : I know right, it is fun to see him tear filthy animals like you to pieces. He cares a lot about his bros, specially jungkookie.... If he gets to know what you did to his mate, I bet he isn't going to spare a single hair on you....what do you think jiminie?
Jimin : of cou- Taehyung???
Taehyung : We should go visit him.
Taehyung and jimin hurried upstairs leaving the Chamber unattended forgetting to take the knife with them which led to some serious consequences.
Jackson : I am sick of this torture better die than live like this. They aren't gonna let me go, I can't suffer like this anymore....I am sorry lisa for doing this to you and myself
*sigh*
Goodbye.

Dragged the knife towards himself using his foot and grabbed it from his hands
(which are tied behind his back), cutting his wrist and dying.

Summary:
It had been a week after the incident Taehyung and Jimin had been in the torture chamber dealing with Jackson. Jungkook had remained calm about what had happened but he accidently revealed that 'he let her go' on mind connection and now Taehyung and jimin being the friends they are went to ask jungkook about what happened, leaving the prisoner unattended which lead to him committing suicide in the Chamber.

Jungkook's POV
Everyone have gathered around me looking at me, more like glaring.
Suga *cracking his neck*
Why did you do it?
Jungkook : Wh-
Jimin : Don't act innocent jungkook you know what you did...you let her go, why?? Was your love that shallow that you made her leave after what happened to her?? It wasn't her fault and you know that.
Namjoon : I never thought you were this immature...
*fingers on his forehead*
I am truly disappointed.
Jungkook : But-
Taehyung : No buts I can't believe what I heard like, YOU let HER go after punishing that dude like that? If you didn't want to keep her you should have spared that man too.
Jungkook *head lowered, tears falling*
I didn't let her go because I was disgusted by her, I would never do that to the person I love-
Hosoek : Then why?
Jungkook : BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE HATRED IN HER EYES FOR ME.
Taehyung : Oh my
*hugging jungkook*
I am sorry kookie, I am so sorry for misunderstanding you but it wasn't your fault.
Jungkook *shaking his head* No,it was all my fault, everything...from the beginning to that incident... I had to make it right...
*crying*
I...I had to...to let her go.
Everyone group hugs
Jimin : it was never your fault....you helped her so much, you gave her a place to spend the night, you saved her when she was in danger, you gave her justice, you treated her wounds.... You..
*crying*
you are the best kookie.
Jungkook : No jimin hyung it was me all this time.... But what am I gonna do now? I can't breathe.... My heart hurts so much... It longs for her...I'm gonna die jimin.
Suga : No... You won't die... life doesn't end that easily, you have to go through ups and downs only then you can be strong....despite that we are always here for you, we will help you overcome it....and if it's fate she will be back for you.

1 YEAR LATER
Y/n's POV
It has been a year since I left that place...those two nights at that place had such an effect on me that I can't think of anything else other than that man...the man who saved me from my worst nightmare, strangely eversince that kiss I haven't gotten a single dream about that day....the feeling of his soft lips is still fresh and lingering on my lips...I can't get him out of my mind, whenever I think of him my heart starts beating loudly as if it needs something or someone, that someone whom I left to save myself but can't save myself from his thoughts, that are as fresh as yesterday even after an year.
That morning when I laid in his arms in his warm embrace, that manly body hugging me so close that I could hear his heartbeats while my heart was trying to beat out of my chest
*smile*
those veiny hands holding me closely yet so delicately as if I would break even with the slightest harsh touch, those sparkling eyes so black that I could only see me in them but why do I realize all that now? Am in love with him???....but you know what after that day the mansion disappeared and I haven't found it since then. I looked for it...because whenever I think of him I involuntarily cry...tears brim into my eyes as if... As if I have some sort of relation with him... As if something is binding us
*The sealed mark glows*