Chapter 1

"Higher Niall higher!"

My brother was pushing me on the swings. "If you go much higher you might fly away." I stuck my tongue out. "Jada I gotta talk to you." He stopped me and we sat down under an oak tree.

"Yes Nialler?" He sighed. "I'm going on tour." 

"Niall that's great! I know what this means to you. When are you leaving?" His smile dropped. "Next week." My eyes grew wide.

"But you'll miss my 18th birthday!" "I'm sorry Jada."  

"Let's just go home." I started walking down the street. "Jada wait! Please don't be mad. I just really want to do this."

I felt guilty for being so snappy towards him. "I know that Niall you should go." He hugged me and we went home. "Jada Niall is that you?" Niall rolled his eyes.

"No mum it's burglars." I held my giggles back. "Then by all means... Greg call the police."

"But Mom Claire is here!" Mom came in and hugged us. "Jada you can invite Karson over." I smiled and ran across the street. I knocked on the door and my gorgemous friend answered the door. "Hey Babe wanna come over for a cookout?"

"Doi! Your brother's home right?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes Niall is home." She grinned and ran upstairs. I just laughed and followed her. I walked in her room it was covered in One Direction merchandise. When she FINALLY got dressed we walked back to my house.

"Honey I'm home!" Niall came to the living room. His eyes lit up.

"Karson! Hi!" He enveloped Karson in a hug. Her eyes were huge. I laughed. "Come on you two." Let the fun begin.

Niall's P.O.V

Am I falling for my little sister's best friend?

Mrs. Karson Nicole Horan. Had a nice ring to it. She was beautiful.  

She had long blonde hair with blue eyes.

"Niall?" Jada voice brought me out of my day dreaming. "Yeah?"  

"When will I meet the boys." Oh yeah she hasn't met them.

"Well since its summer maybe we can all go camping?" Karson looked sad. "You're coming too idiot." Jada said nudging her. Her face lit up.

I left the room to call the boys. "Hello?" "Hey Louis want to go camping for a week with me, Jada and Karson?" I heard his smile. Yes I heard it. "Sure mate I'll call the others. Wanna meet in the U.S? I hear they have good camping places"

"Sure!" He laughed and told me to meet him in Iowa. "Karson! Jada! Go pack we're going to America." They ran to my room and hug me.

"Well go!" Karson went to her house and me and Jada packed.

Fun week here we go