Girl Scout Cookies

You didn't know how you ended up as your little sister's Girl Scout chaperone, but here you were walking in her assigned neighborhoods, knocking on every door. you were just about tired and ready to go home. when you approach the next door, your sister knocks softly. the door opens, revealing a tall, fit, beautiful, tattooed... shirtless man. your eyes lock into his for a few seconds before wandering down his chest, his butterfly tattoo, his grey sweatpants. his eyes roaming your body too. you gulp and part your lips a little, as he smirks but grabs a t-shirt nearby.
he clears his throat a little, "i'm sorry, little lady," he says to your sister, putting the shirt on, "how can i help you?"
you're still stuck on his beauty. you have never been so attracted to someone like this.
your sister elbows you, before giving you a look.
you blush and clear your throat, "hi! uh, my sister's selling girl scout cookies to win a trip"
"ah, that sounds like fun, ay" he kneels in front of your sister, "it's nice to meet you, little lady. what do you say if i buy all of those boxes you have there, if you give me..." he glances up at you, "20 minutes? with your sister... if that's okay with her."
your sister— extremely excited— gasps and claps, jumping a little, "deal!"
he smiles big, giving her a little high five. he gets up, looking at you suggestively, before letting you in. you bite your lip, as he presses you up against the wall, leaning in real close. he goes to speak but your desire takes over. you grab his face, kissing him passionately and pressing your body against his. he leans down slightly, grabbing your thighs, and pulling them up around his hips. you felt his bulge growing against your lips, as he started grinding on you roughly. you felt him through your underwear, as you slowly soaked through them. god, you just wanted him to rip them off and fuck you so hard. right here. right now.
he moaned against your lips, before carrying you to the kitchen counter and sitting you down. he pulled away from the kiss and kneeled in front of you, before glancing up at you with a little smirk. he licked his lips before pulling your underwear aside and spreading your lips.
you blushed and moaned loudly as you watched him lean in and start eating you out like you were his last meal. you arched your back and let your head fall as you rolled your eyes closed. you pushed your fingers through his hair, pulling at it while rocking your hips. you were practically riding his face and he loved it. he started moaning into you, pulling your thighs on his shoulders, getting up a little. he had you repositioned so you were spread open just for him. you were so vulnerable in this position. you started pulsing strongly and biting your lip harshly, trying not to be so loud. he worked his tongue and his lips on your clit. he then dragged his lips down to your core, slowly curling his tongue over it.
you gasped and moaned as you let go all over his tongue and his lips. he whimpered softly before letting out a soft, relieved moan. you were breathing heavily as you pulled him up to kiss him again. you didn't care if you were just tasting yourself. you were going crazy. your head was spinning with desire, lust, and passion.
you reach down into his sweats but over his boxers, rubbing his bulge slowly. you felt his length throbbing already. his veins were so prominent, you felt the rush in him. you moan against his lips, "please"
so simple, yet so sexy. so pleasing.
he was yours for the moment. how was he to deny you of any pleasure? absolutely not.
he pulled his pants and boxers down, kissing down your jaw and your neck. he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his body, before grabbing his length and rubbing his tip between your lips. you moan softly, gripping onto his shirt. he pulled back slightly, looking down as he pushed into you slowly.
...fuck why was that so hot? your breath hitched and you let out a little whimper as you felt shivers up your spine. you let your eyes roll back. he grabbed you by your neck**, pulling you into a deep kiss, moaning against your lips. he slipped his tongue into your mouth. the kiss got heated quick. it was... nasty, and you fucking loved it. you only pulled back to pull his shirt off as he slipped his hands under yours. you pulled it off too— fuck it, you deeply craved his skin on yours.
"fuck, come here," he pulled you into him again. he kissed you aggressively, thrusting into you slow but hard. it was so gentle and rough at the same time. you felt yourself grip around him. with every thrust, you felt yourself stretch around him. fuck, he just felt so good and his moans were so sexy. you were so damn turned on. you had never felt so much pleasure. you were clenching and pulsing around him, as he was throbbing against you. god, this was so dangerous with him fucking to like this. it's too dirty and too good to stop now.
he caressed your body, slowly bringing his hands to your breasts, kneading them gently. he gently teased your nipples, making you whimper into his mouth before parting your lips. he pulled away just a tiny bit, looking into your eyes, as he slipped one his hands down to your clit, rubbing in quick, small circles— while his other hand moved up to your neck. he gently pressed on those sweet spots on both sides of your neck.
you moaned loudly, arching your back and rocking your hips on his, "a-aH FU- please, baby, f-faster... mmm i'm s-" you bit your lip, trying to shut yourself up.
he almost looked offended as he dragged his thumb on your bottom lip before slipping it into your mouth. you naturally wrap your lips around it as he slowly fingers your mouth
"oh cmon baby- mmm, you-" he chuckles lightly and breathily, "i know you can do better than that. hold on a little longer. i wanna watch you cum for me"
you part your lips, looking up at him so submissively and nodding. it would take everything in you to speak right now.
"good girl" he smirked, moving his hand back to your neck, kissing you quickly before looking deep into your eyes, and gradually thrusting faster into you until he was pounding into you. hitting just the right spots to send you into the deepest euphoric state you had never even dreamed possible. he started moaning deeper. raspier. you knew he was close too, but fuck, this was cruel.
first, your legs started shaking. then your body. your moans got louder but weaker. you wanted to scream but you were practically whimpering and begging even though you couldn't get a single word out. you rolled your eyes before focusing on his eyes again. he was literally breathtaking.
you feel him throbbing stronger and faster, as you tightly grip around him. he gently tightened his hand around your neck, as his body twitched against yours.
"oH, c-cum for me, baby"
you squirmed under him, letting your head fall back, and letting go... a lot. you felt your cum dripping out of you.
he bit his lip, watching you come undone. he tried to pull out quickly, but fuck— he let go a little inside you and the rest over your thighs.
he rested him head by the crook of your neck for a moment. you wrapped your arms around him loosely, gently scratching his head. you both close your eyes for a moment, just trying to catch your breath.
he chuckled lightly and breathily, "fuck," he got back up, kissing you softly and helping you clean yourself up. you let out a tiny moan against his lips.
you finally put your shirt back on and hop off the counter, "that was-" you bite your lip gently, before grabbing his face and kissing him passionately, biting his lip and tugging at it gently, "oh god," you look into his eyes with such... hunger, "you're so lucky i have to go..."
"you cooould always come back for more, darling"
you blushed and nodded a little, as he walked you to the door, grabbing his wallet on the way. before heading out, he grabbed your ass roughly, letting his fingers rest on your lips over your underwear. he pulled you into him, kissing you roughly. he then pulled away and leaned in to your ear, "i want you to leave here thinking about me"
your breath hitched, "mM- mHm..."
he smirked walking you out to the car where your sister was waiting for you.
"how much do i owe you, little lady?"
your sister, like the good businesswoman she is, charged him for the cookies and even helped him carry the boxes in. he kneeled in front of her, telling her something , thanking her for her business, and handed her a couple of bills and a little folded post-it note. when she came back, she handed you the note.

i'll see you soon.
- Harry