2 days later 

Billie POV 

It's been 2 days since y/n and Skylar got arrested. 

I used the rest of my money in my bank to bail them out so they're coming home today. I decided to go out and use the last 20 dollars I had to make them a welcome home meal. Y/n said I could use her BMW since my car was still parked at taco bell. I parked in front of Wal-Mart and decided I was going to make them some lasagna. I made it to the self check out when I saw this guy that looked really familiar but I couldn't tell who it was. Then it clicked. It was Laine. I started scanning as fast as I could and tried to get out of there before he saw me but it was too late. 

"Billie? It's been a while." He says with the same creepy smile as before. 

"Billie? Billie I'm talking to you. Why are you in such a hurry?" He says now getting angry. 

"Oh sorry. I just have somewhere to be." I said trying to get away. "Here let me help you carry your bags to your car. I was just on my way out anyways." "No I'm ok it's only 2 bags. I think I can manage." I say with a forced smile. "You sure? I'm not gonna hurt you." At this point I just started running out of the store. I look back and loose sight of him. After I start the car I look again to see his car creeping around the corner. I pull off on the main road hoping he was just going to his house because it was on the same route. I turn on y/n's street when I see him still following me. I hurry up and open the garage and pull in. I see him take a picture of the house and drive away. "It's fine. He's gone and I have a meal to cook." After I get in the house I was my hands prepare all the food. After I put the lasagna in the oven I sat down to relax and check my phone. I got a text from and unknown number. 

*848-739-6925* 

Who's house is that? *insert picture of your house* 

Who are u and why are u asking? 

It's none of your concern. Just know whichever man you're staying with is gonna pay for what you did earlier.

It was laine. I didn't even have time to stress about it. Y/n and Skylar were are going to be here in less than 2 hours and i have to get this food going. I feed the pits and get cooking. I feel horrible about what happened with them. I dont know why y/n would still invite me to stay in her house after putting her through all this. She is either a really kind person or she might have feelings for me. Let me stop being delusional. 

1hr later 

Y/n texted me they're on the way home. I just out the shower and put on something nice to welcome them home. 

As soon as I am done putting the food on the table they walk in the house. They seem awfully happy for 2 people who just spent 2 days in jail. "Hey Billieeeeeeeee. How you doingg." Sklar slurs. well that explains it. "Sorry she decided to get really drunk as a celebration. Im gonna go put her to bed." "Oh ok."

Y/n comes back down and she grabs her plate and puts on euphoria. "oh my god i love this show" i told y/n 

"Oh yea?" y/n asks. she looks really fine today. i know shes taken but dayum. I might be crazy but it feels like she got a little bit of flirtiness to her today. maybe its the alcohol.

Authors note: heyyy my bad not updating but 654 words unchecked new chapter otw now