Introduction!

! THIS IS AN INTRO OF THE CHARACTERS IN MY AU (Alternate Universe). !

First up, Montgomery Gator! 🐊🎸!

- Name / Alias: Monty / Montgomery Gator, Croc, bro, brother.

- Personality / Monty is a hard-headed and stubborn gator. He plays the guitar extremely well, which makes him a good rock star. Montgomery has always been jealous of Freddy, which makes him slightly brutish and antagonizing. But, he can be soft and cuddly like Freddy.

- Looks / Sleek and shiny, with a rough exterior to represent an alligator. Along with clothing of the 1970s glamrock style. With a spike wristband, sometimes jogger pants or sweats ( but mainly black jeans. ) He sometimes wears sunglasses in order to protect himself from the light, and also wears purple shoulder guards.

- VC (Voice Claim) !THIS ISNT THE REAL VOICE OF MONTGOMERY GATOR FROM SECURITY BREACH.! /  Louis / Rouis from Beastars

- ProNouns / They / Them / He / Him.

- Second, Freddy Fazbear! ⚡🐻

- Name / Alias: Freddy,  Glamrock Fred, Freddy Fazbear, Leader, Bear, Bro, Brother.

- Personality / Freddy is a kind hearted, bear, who loves to shout and sing his voice out. He likes to mainly share his love and singing skills with kids and his own crew, especially with Gregory. Fred also his sensitive to words, and will take anything sarcastic or jokingly seriously, and will sometimes be quite frivolous. But, he will also be quite terrifying when you hurt the ones he loves the most.

- Looks / Fluffy, and feels like metal ( OBV ). With a smooth outside to represent bear like fur. Along with spiked wristbands, a hat, and some guards on his shoulders. He also likes to compliment himself with a bowtie, to look much more "gentlemen like."

- VC ( Voice Claim ) !!THIS ISNT THE REAL VOICE OF FREDDY FAZBEAR IN SECURITY BREACH!! /  Legosi from Beastars. 

- ProNouns: He/Him / They / Them.

- Third, Gregory! 🔦

- Third, Gregory! 🔦

- Name / Alias: Gregory, Greg, Buddy, Little Man, Superstar, Rockstar, Twerp, Tiny, Shorty.

- Personality / He is a clingy little one, mainly towards Freddy. He sometimes gets a little anxious whenever he has to do things without freddy, since fred is like a lil father figure to him. Nonetheless, Greg is still a brave young boy, who likes action and mystery. He relies on freddy alot for things, food, energy, etc.

- Looks / Greg has fluffy hair, and is quite short for a 12 yr old. He wears a casual and clean polo striped shirt, blue ish with a touch of sky blue. He wears a bandaid on his cheek due to a slight minor cut he had ages ago. Usually, Gregory's skin is warm, due to him running and staying in and outside of freddy.

- VC ( Voice Claim ) !!THIS ISNT THE REAL VOICE OF GREGORY IN THE SECURITY BREACH GAME!! /  Gumball from The Amazing World Of Gumball.

- Pronouns / He/Him / They/Them.

- Fourth, Roxy the Wolf

- Fourth, Roxy the Wolf. 🐺🎹

- Name / Alias: Roxxane, Roxy, Wolf girl, pretty girl, beast, monster, wolfy, star, rockstar, guitarist, rox.

- Personality / She can get a bit off topic quick, but a proud and swift one. Roxanne has a short temper, and can burst like fire quicker than lightning. Rox is also the humor type of gal, she is funny and charming when it comes to people she likes, as a friend, of course.

- Looks / She is a greyish wolf, her hair is stylish and also grey, with a green tip. ( "She has green hair and pronouns" moment, lmao.  ) when it comes to glamrock style, she has the best tips and tricks. She usually wears shoulder guards and spiked wristbands. Along with piercings. She has stripes on her face, and ( I think on her body as well, i forgot lmao. )

- VC ( Voice Claim ) !THIS ISNT THE REAL VOICE OF ROXXANE FROM SECURITY BREACH GAME!! / Luisa from "Encanto"

- Pronouns: She/Her / They/Them.

- fifth, Glamrock Chica! 💞

- Name / Alias / Nicknames: Chica, Chick, chickita, chicken, eater, pretty girl, gal, glammy, 

- Personality / She loves pizza, the staff, and kids! She enjoys being around others and playing her very own guitar on stage, and playing fazer blast with Roxy! Chica normally wanders around boredly in her own world, planning what she'll do today or tomorrow, who knows.

- Looks / Chica is a white chick, with pinkish shading and makeup. Her animatronic plating is smooth and silky, but strong. She has a built and strong vocal cord, with a orange beak. She usually wears 1970s style clothing like the others, but with more bright colors and bows.

- VC (Voice Claim) ! CHICA AND THE OTHER ANIMATRONICS IM GONNA DO LATER ARE GONNA HAVE THEIR OWN VOICES FROM SECURITY BREACH (SB) !

- Pronouns / She / Her.