Chapter 11: The Invitation

Rindou and I had been rather brutal with our method of inviting Moebius to come and fight. But it was needed. Otherwise they might chicken out, and I can't be having that. We need to make an example of them. They're strong, but we are stronger.

We jumped four members of Moebius as they left a gang meeting in an old warehouse. It was rather funny to me that it all happened right under their noses. We knocked the four out, dragged them behind the warehouse and into a small storage building behind it. Rindou and I then began our process of breaking bones and dislocating limbs, having him at my side again for these types of things was extremely fun!

Once they were all bloodied and passed out again from the pain, I took their arms and made a few cuts on them, collecting the blood in a bucket. When there was enough, I bandaged up their arms, and Rindou got the pot of blue paint for metal and tipped it into the bucket. Using a thick and long dowel I found in the shed, I mixed the paint. I wanted it to smell like blood, but plain blood wouldn't stick long enough on metal on its own. Mixing with the blue metal paint made it the perfect shade of purple and I knew it would stick.

Rindou and I went out to the side of the Moebius warehouse. Putting me on his shoulders I painted our message on the metal exterior. My recent over practicing of cursive writing taking over, the invitation looked rather elegant. "A true invitation from royals huh? Perfect." Rindou half complimented. I looked down at him.

"Was that a compliment? Oh my, how nice you've become." I teased him a little and he pouted, I couldn't help but laugh. But then I felt hands on my thighs lifting me up. "Huh?" I said in surprise. Suddenly I was in the air. Rin had tossed me into the air and was stood with his arms open. The bucket of paint and paint brush went flying out of my hands. I kind of threw them, not wanting to hit Rindou with them on my way down.

He caught me in his arms, and I held onto him scared he'd toss me up again. I looked at him, no doubt I looked petrified. He smirked widely. "Wanna tease me again, bitch?" He asked me and I shook my head as I heard the paint pot and brush clatter on the ground. "Good, now, let's go home." Rin said as he then started to walk away from the warehouse. Still carrying me. One arm holding my legs while the other was behind my back. I felt really comfortable in his arms, and safe, so I didn't question why he hadn't put me down yet.

Eventually, we arrived at the apartment I'd bought in Shinjuku. Rindou and I had decided to stay here while we delivered our invitation and waited for a response. Ran and Izana were having fun of their own in Shibuya. Ran finally met the current Black Dragons lead by Madarame, he even met Taiju and Izana introduced Ran to Kakucho.

"I am so hungry." Rindou whined as he dropped me onto the double bed in the bedroom of the apartment. It was a small place, since I didn't want to invest much money in a quick place to crash.

"Same... should we go out to eat?" I asked him as I considered what few restaurants I knew in Shinjuku.

"Mmm... nah. Can't be asked. Order food?" He asked and I nodded as I then slid off of the bed and walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen/living room. I grabbed some of the menus that had been posted through the letter box. I picked out the two most interesting ones and took them with me back to the bedroom.

"Pick one. 'Cus I can't." I told him and he chuckled as he took them from me and had a flick through. He picked one, and I called, placing our order and giving the address.

As we sat waiting, Rindou asked me something I didn't expect. "Did you get that tattoo yet?" I was slightly dumbfounded but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"No I didn't... though my reason for not getting it is kind of feeble..." I admitted to him as my cheeks grew warm and I fidgeted slightly.

"What is it then?" He asked, his voice fairly soft. I could feel his eyes boring into me.