Ⓕⓛⓤⓕⓕ?

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🎀 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 🎀 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

You had so many chores this morning. And I mean early in the morning. You groan as you hear your mom call you over to clean the dishes. 

"Y/N!!" your mom shouted from the other room. "Clean these dishes, and then take these up to the Madrigals house okay mija?" she says while giving your cheeks a light squeeze and a pat on your head. She hands you a box with streamers, flags, and wrapping paper for Antonio Madrigal's gift ceremony.

"Okay mama!" you respond back giving your mom the 'sure thing mom even though I don't wanna do this I'll do it for you' smile. She gave you a satisfied smile and walked of to pack fireworks and confetti in a party box. 
"Okay luckily there are barely any dishes in the sink! I'll be done with this in a few." You finish washing the dishes and dry your hands of on your apron. You walk over to the party box that was meant for the ceremony, not paying attention to the person holding the box with a smug look on his face. 

When you finally finish drying your hands and fixing your apron, you look up, jump in shock and squeak in fright. 
" Dios mio, bendice mi alma..." you breath out as you realize there was nothing to be afraid of. It was just your crack head boyfriend Camilo. 

"Hola mi vida, you miss me~?" he asks in a flirtatious voice and a smug grin. 

"No, as a matter of fact I did not." you saw slyly and a proud smile on your lips.

"Ey, mi amor, you wound me" he over exaggerates while clutching his chest as if he had been shot. He closes both is eyes opening one just to take a peek at you when he realized you had done nothing. You stood there looking at him like 'bish really'. He stops, looks at you and frowns. You smirk and say "Of course I missed you silly" you reply finally while rolling your eyes. You pull him in for a kiss and give him a tight hug. 

He hands you the box and takes you to the casita. 

"Hola mija!! Good to see you again! "And good to see you happy and healthy too." she tells you while giving you her most kindest smile. 

"Hola Julieta, it's good to see you too!" you say back while giving her a big hug. "Mirabel will be so happy to see you dear, oh and you can put those in the kitchen." 
"Sure thing!" You and Camilo walk to the kitchen and empty out the box on the counter. Camilo and you start talking about life and the celebration. 

"Hey Y/N...?"

"Hmmm... whats up?"

"When was the last time we actually had a proper date or alone time together?"

You had to think long and hard about this. You and Camilo have been dating for 2 months and you still haven't been on a proper date without having it be canceled because of family affairs.

"That's actually a really good question...I don't think we have..." you say with a disappointed frown. 

"Well, I'm free tomorrow. How about you?"

"Yah, I'm free...so far heheh." you say giving a awkward smile.

"Alright, if you end up being free then meet me by that big river in the woods. Sound like a plan?" he asks you with love struck hopeful eyes. You stare at him with adoration and say 

"Yah, Sounds like a great plan." You and Camilo just sit there in utter silence while giving each other puppy eyes. You both had been so lost in each other that you hadn't realized Mirabel walk in with a basket full of jars, streamers, fireworks, and other trinkets. 

"EHEM!!" Mirabel clears her throat to make her know to the world. You both, flustered and startled, turn to see Mirabel looking like she saw the most cringyest thing in the world. She kinda did though no gonna lie. You both give her and awkward wave and smile.

"Hola Mirabel, heheh..." you and Camilo say in unison. She just smiles and roles her eyes at your guys cuteness and plops the basket on the floor and starts putting the supplies on the counter, while casita puts them away.

                🄰🅃  🄰🄽🅃🄾🄽🄸🄾'🅂  🄲🄴🄻🄴🄱🅁🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

You had just finished up getting ready for Antonio's celebration. You wore a simple but elegant dress. It looked like this: