Ⓕⓛⓤⓕⓕ🤍

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Rooting for you ♥ (I do not own song lyrics🥺)

You had been singing for as long as you can remember. It all started with the sound of a guitar. And music just stuck to you like 2 melted gummies on a hot summer day. One day you had gotten a letter in the mail to join a band. They were called " Los cuatro fantasticos". In the letter they said that they needed a singer. You showed your mother and she was ecstatic!

"EY MIJA!! YES JOIN, JOIN YOU WILL DO SO WELL!!" she shouted. You father entered the room not to long after.

"Oi, whats all the excitement about??" he asked with a confused smile. 

"Papa!! Los cuatro fantasticos asked me to join there band!!" you replied with a toothy grin. "Ey querida, thats amazing!! Your joining right??" he asked. 

"Of course papa, I want to join so bad..." you say trailing off. You father give you a serious look.

"Y/n, if your going to join make sure there going to treat you right okay?" you father says giving you a reassuring pat on your head. You nodded you head and ran of to your room to practice what you were going to say to them. You needed to tell them you response by tomorrow or you'll never get excepted. You realized you had forgotten one very special person. Camilo. You had to tell you best friend all about it. 

Camilo and you were best friends since you were 7. You knew each others deepest darkest secrets...well except for one. You had a crush on Camilo and Camilo had a crush on you too. You both never thought it would be appropriate to date since almost everyone in town considers you to as brother and sister. So you just kept you feelings for each other deep down in your souls locked deep, deep down in the middle of no where, in the dark. 

You practically fly down the stairs and run all the way up to the Casita. You finally reach all the way up the hill with shallow breaths. 

"H-hola C-casita..." you say in exasperated sigh. You plop yourself on the floor letting casita carry you into the house. While you were sitting down catching your breath you heard loud stomps coming down the stairs.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" you turn to see a curly haired boy wearing a yellow ruana. You get yanked up in a warm hug. You stand there for a moment but then slowly ease into the hug. His sent was so sweet, jasmine with a slight touch of honey and vanilla. You closed you eyes and took in his calming yet intoxicating smell. You brake the hug and pull him off you wile still holding onto his arms. 

"Wow, when was the last time we saw each other?" you ask with a humoring smile. 

"I think the last time was saw each other was last week on a Monday." he responds while softly chuckling. You find yourself giggling at his cuteness. You both just stand there looking at each other, still holding onto each other, smiling. You both realize what was going down and lightly pushed away from each other while harshly clearing your throats. 

"W-well...ehem, w-why did you come here again?" he said while covering his mouth with his fist still "clearing his throat" and looking away the the ground.

"Oh yeah um...ehem, I-I got invited to join a band!" you say while shyly fiddling with your fingers. "Oh? Well I'm not surprised, you have and amazing voice!" he says with a light blush and a wide grin. You look up at him with practically sparkling eyes.

"Wow, you really think so??" you asked while intertwining your hands together as if you were pleading with him. 

"Uh, yeah of course my y/n had a beautiful voice!" he says while putting his hands on his hips and making a proud position."I mean I taught you everything you know fufu." he boldly adds. 

"Oh shut up Camilo!" you respond while giving him a light punch to the side of his arm. He dramatically falls on the ground, "Ey..." he moans in "pain", "You wounded me y/n, I think my arm is broken!" he says while laughing. You laugh along with him, a huge smile plastered across your face.

         🐷 ⋆ 🐷 🎀 2 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 🎀 🐷 ⋆ 🐷

Today was the day was the day you and "los cinco fantasticos" now would put on a concert. You proudly walk up to the stage. You wore:

You were one more step from entering the stage

You were one more step from entering the stage. You could hear the crowd cheering you name.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N..." you were happy, excited but scared. The fright was taking over your mind. What if you failed, what if you fall of stage, will everyone boo at you, you wanted your mom and dad, but you wanted Camilo more. You thought of Camilo and what he had said before you left to get ready for the concert. 

"Mi amor no tengas miedo...pon cara de valiente. I'm rooting for you" he hugs you tight and urges you to go on and get ready. He turns around to walk away but then turns back around ta say, "Y/N!!" you look back at Camilo "YAH!??" he runs back over to you and says "I have something to tell you when your done meet me backstage, okay?" he say griping you shoulders and giving you a small smile.

"Okay." you say giving him a small smile. He lets go of your shoulders backs up and waves you a 'Cya' and walks away with his hands shoved in his pockets. You run to the dressing room. 

You smile at the thought and regain your courage to go on. You walk on stage to hear screams and shouts from the crowd. You scan the faces in the crowd to see Camilo standing in the very front of the crowd. He gave you a wacky but cute smile along with a wild thumbs up. You smile and wave at everyone and wink at Camilo. Everyone goes crazy and Camilo's heart beats out of his chest.

"God do I love that girl..."he whispers under his breath. The music stops and every goes quiet. 

Yo se que tienes un nuevo amor
Sin embargo, te deseo lo mejor
Si en mi encontrasese felicidad
Tal vez, alguien mas te la dara

You start singing while doing a small chacha while walking back and forth across the stage. 

Como la flor
You sang, while the the other members echoed after you.
Con tanto amor (con tanto amor)
Me diste tu, se marchito
Me marcho hoy, yo se perder
Pero...
Ah-ah-ay 
Como me duele
Ah-ah-ay
como me duele....

You managed to get the whole crowd dancing and singing along. But Camilo he just stood there looking at you, amazed and looking at you in bewilderment. He loved hearing you sing, he loved hearing you dance. But somehow this just made him love it even more. 

          ✩ 🎀 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓸𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝓉 🎀 ✩

You rush to the back stage where Camilo said he would be waiting. 

"Camilo! HI!" you say enthusiastically. "How was I out there??!!" you ask brushing hair out of your face. Camilo just looked at you. "Camilo.....? Are you oka-" you were interrupted by lips smashing against ours. Your eyes open wide like saucers, but slowly eased into the kiss just like the hug. You wrapped you arms around his neck and pull him in closer. He parts the kiss for a moment and tells you, 

"I love you so so much. Will you be mine??" he asks breathless. You gasp lightly and smile. 

"Yes, yes as long as you'll be mine."

"𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘰." 

                 -漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 🎀 ~舞·*'¨¯¨'*~漫-

If you liked this story don't forget to Vote and comment....pls comment