I missed her- five.

There was a big gust of wind. The Hargreeves family ran out to where it was coming from. "WHAT THE HELL?" Diego yelled looking at the big blue portal looking thing in the sky.

"STAND BACK" Luther shouted.

"YEAH, NO SHIT" Diego shouted back. There was suddenly a old figure in the portal. Then it turned into a boy as it tried to come out. when it fell on the ground everyone slowly walked up to the familiar looking boy.

"Is it just me or do I see little five?" Klaus highly asked.

"Shit." The boy said standing up to reveal it is in fact their long lost brother, Five.

After Five came back from the many year disappearance, his family started to ask him questions like any normal family. But the umbrella academy is anything but.

"Five where were you?"

"The future."

"What's it like?"

"Burning shithole."

"Why did you runaway?"

"Because I wanted to, Luther"

Five obviously having enough of the stupid question, he walked away to the window. He check every five minutes. Allison noticed that.

"Five, what's wrong?" She asked. Vanya quickly catching on.

"Nothing. Just- was there anyone else coming out of that beside me?" He asked. walking back to his peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

"No why?" Vanya asked. Five rolled his eyes.

"Never mind. It's nothing." He, once again, looked out the window. You may know what Five is looking for, but I'm going to tell you anyways:

Back when Five was new to the whole assassination thing, he was introduced to a lovely girl named Y/n, the Handlers daughter. He didn't really like her at first, but Soon they fell in love and she finally convinced her mother, once again, the Handler, to let her go on missions, with Five, to help assassinate people.
Fast forward years and years and years later, Five told her about the plan to break the contract and stop the end of the world. She liked that idea so she convinced him to let her help him.

"Obviously somethings wrong. You know you can tell us, Five." Allison said. Five stopped and sighed.

"Can, I? Can I really, Allison?" He squinted his eyes at her. "Plus you won't understand." Allison was speechless. Five walked away- well telaported  away and up to his room. He went through the same Damm uniforms he had from when he was younger. The same blue and red uniform. About ten of them all lined and neatly hung up. "Shit." He mumbled.
He looked in his body sized mirror. Still fits. Hm. He thought. Normally, if Y/n was here, she would say: "It fits like a glove." He knows it a old saying and normally he would hate that saying since everyone in the commission would say it but he loved it when she said it.

-
She looked around. Where am I? She thought, sitting in  a alleyway. She got up and looked around, walking out of the alleyway. She got a few stares here and there but noone said anything to her, just stared. "Five!?" She called out. "Fiveee! Where are you?" She muttered the last part to herself. She walked some more. She stopped in front of some store. "What?" She asked herself in disbelief. "I'm- young? Again?" She saw her younger self in the reflection. She did a little bounce before running off. "Five, where are you?"

-

The Hargreeves siblings where all doing their own thing. Allison was still worried about Five. He's definitely not okay. She thought and Damm well was she right. He was not okay. In fact he was fucking stressed, worried, almost anything you would feel if you lost a love one. Also that and he was stressed about the end of the world- but he was worried about finding Y/n first.

-

Y/n was lost. No surprise really. Then suddenly a building caught her eye. "Umbrella Academy?" She mumbled to herself walking up the stairs. It had Umbrella logos on it. Weird. She thought. Maybe this is where Five is! She thought. She knocked on the door once. No answer. She knocked twice.

-

Klaus layed on the couch, smoking whatever the hell he was smoking. Allison walked in the room. "Was there someone at the door? I heard knocking." She said, Klaus sat up.

"Oh, you heard that, too? Thought it was just me." He said.

"Told you." Ben said.

"Shut up." Klaus said. Allison stopped.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"Oh not you. The voices you know, hehe." He said. Allison rolled her eyes, while walking to the door.

-

Maybe Noone is home. She thought. Just as Y/n was about to walk away the door opened to reveal a beautiful woman with long yellow hair.

"Hi? Can I help you?" She said. Y/n was spaced out. "Are you okay? Do you need help?" Y/n quickly snapped out of it.

"Um, yeah, sorry. I was wondering if anyone- this may sound strange, but if anyone named Five was here." Allison gave her a look.

"Yeah. Uh, come in."

-

Klaus heard the door shut. "Who was it?" Klaus said lazily. She didn't answer. "Noone?" Again she didn't answer. She was to busy leading Y/n to Five's room, where she was assuming where he was. She was also busy thinking, why is a thirteen year old looking for Five? And how would she know who he is anyways?

"Uh, Five." Allison said, knocking on Five's door.

"I don't care." He replied. Y/n giggled. Classic Five. Five recognize that giggle. He ran over to open the door.

"Y/n." He whispered. Y/n's cheeks grew red. I knew it!

"Five!" She yelled, lunging forward to hug him. Allison decided it was time to go so she left. Five hugged her back before quickly shoving her into her room. He smiles at her. "You look.... young." She chuckled. Five chuckled too.

"You too. You still look good." He said, his lips brushing against hers, before kissing her. "How'd you get here? Without your mom finding you." He asked breaking the kiss.

"Well she never pays attention to me, so it's kinda easy." She smiled. "Now kiss me!"

-words- 1037