Are we there yet?

A Justin Bieber Love Story 

Chapter Two , Are we there yet?

I looked out the window, grinning. This was so exciting, I turned around and looked at Daria. I was so lucky to have her as my best friend, and we were going to have such a good time tonight! We would remember this for the rest of our lives (:  

She looked at me, "why are you staring at me Sarisa?" 

"I don't know," I replied, "i'm just so excited."  

I looked at the GPS....aghhhh, still another hour till we were in New Jersey. I lay back my head, "maybe i can get in a quick nap" i thought...and before I knew it, I was sitting on the beach, on a towel,... with justin.

he looked at me, "your eyes are so beautiful," he said. my face turned red and I jumped up. Then I realized I was wearing a bathing suite and before I knew it I was running out to the Ocean. 

"Hey wait for me!" justin said, laughing. I jumped into the sea, swimming, when suddenly he grabbed me from behind. He turned me around and held me there as we looked into each others eyes. I could sit here forever, I never wanted this moment to end. "i'll never let you go," he said. and with a smile you replied "I love you."

Daria shook you, you looked up at her with an angry expression.  

"haha you just said i love you," Daria said. 

my face again became red and i just said "why did you have to wake me up?"

Daria replied, "I dunno, hahaha" 

I asked my mom how much more time until we got there, "ten more minutes!" she said. This was so exciting you could barely contain it! I got my things ready and fixed my hair and before I knew it the car was parked. I jumped out and saw the huge building standing before me. All I could think was, "woww..." and then I shut your mouth as I saw Daria laughing at me. She wasn't as big of a fan as I was, but she still really liked justin. She just wasn't, "obsessed," that's what she would say. "I'm not obsessed!" I thought to myself, "it's more like....in love." Then I shook my head, and walking forward I still couldn't believe this day had finally come.