𝙿.𝙰.𝚁.𝚃.||𝙾.𝙽.𝙴.

•~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~•

•||Caught You (Y/N)-Sensei||•
•||1||•

•~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~•

'Kieta Takashima'

That name sounds familiar to you. You didn't remember where you heard it. But you have feeling that you heard this name before. But couldn't remember when and where.

Well, I will find it out today..

You thought walking past to few students who greeted you and vise versa. Because from today this Kieta Takashima person will start to teach Maths in (Y/HS/N). In tenth grade. And you are also teaches English in tenth grade students so you find it out eventually.

Walking down to the corridor making your way to the teacher's office you saw few students were gathered around looking at something or rather someone.
Following their gaze you saw HIM. Looking at you. Your eyes widen when your gaze met his. He looked like someone who you met before. And that dragon tattoo on his neck.

It's only reminds you of him

Your formal classmate.
Now you remember why Kieta Takashima name sounds familiar to you. Because you knew him before. Kieta Takashima was the boy who you studied in (Y/HS/N) with. Who was also known as a BAD BOY in school.

Now is a Maths teacher??

Soon your thoughts stopped when you heard your name being called by someone. Titling your head your (e/c) orbs met with dark blue one. You didn't noticed when he walk to you and stood in front of you.

"Takashima? Is that you?"
You said in disbelief. You can't believe that boy who known as a bad boy in highschool is a Maths teacher?

"Is it that shocking!! Yes it's me. Kieta Takashima. Your formal classmate" He said while taking off his glasses.

"Oh wow. I never knew you wanted to be a teacher." You said rubbing your back of your neck.
He only laugh at your remark. You look at him raising your one eyebrow. What's so funny?
When his laugh died down. You look at him crossing your arms. While other students look at thier English teacher and unknown man talking.

"You didn't change,did you (L/N)?" He said smirking at you

"You didn't know what I wanted when we were in high school nor you know what I want now." and also added while looking at his wristwatch.

"Looks like our talk time is about to over (L/n)" He said showing his watch to you. Your eyes widen when you realize only 15 minutes left before classes. Looking around you saw students were already in their classes.

"Let's go then" he said while walking ahead of you. And You started to walk behind him.

•~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~•

Your first class in 10-B was more of talking and asking questions about the new teacher rather than the subject question. And you can't blame them. Because you also were a student once. And you knew how our mentality and our mind were when we were in our teenage.
So asking about new thing that caught their attention is common.

"Okay students. As I said before. Please review the grammar topic I tought you today. We will continue tomorrow what we left." You said while taking your book and walk out of the class room. But at the same time another figure walk out as well from 10-A class.

•||Kenjiro Aakagami||••||Science Teacher in (Y/HS/N)||•

•||Science Teacher
in (Y/HS/N)||•

You walk toward his side and vise versa. Smiling at him while bowing you walk past to him and he did the same. In whole school, he is known as the most strict teacher. And wants everything done perfectly. Like His subject assignments , tests and homework etc.

"(L/N) sensei"
You stopped your tracks and turned around. Meeting his gaze. Kenjiro walk toward you while you stood where you were. You saw him pulling out papers.

"10-A class students said you forgot to take those tests papers yesterday" He said.

Taking that papers from him. You actually forgot to take test papers that were in drawer after you ended your class yesterday.

"You didn't have your class in 10-A class today. Am I correct?" Kenjiro ask. You nod your head.

"Thank you Aakagami-Sensei. I really forget to take them yesterday" You said rubbing your back of your neck.

And he only nod and started to walk to his next class. You also turned around and walk to the teacher's office. You only have three classes to teach in your today's schedule. Makeing your way as you looked at the test papers in your hands , you didn't notice the pair of brown eyes following your figure. Kenjiro smile to himself and slides the door walk in the class room. 10-B.