Chapter 2

Choco sat the stuffed Choco down, kissing her head.
"You be good Choco, I love you and I will see you later!" Choco said, turning and grabing her hat as she rushed out the door, locking it tight. She hopped in her car and followed the directions.
She pulled up on a ragged old building, getting out of her car and walking up to it, she unlocked the front door using the key she was given. She pushed the metal door open and headed down the dark hallway to her office, she glanced at her watch.
"Twelve o'clock, just in time." She sighed, plopping herself down on the couch that was seated in her office. She jumped as she heard a phone ring, but she didn't see one.
"Hello? Hey, I've recorded a message for you to help you get the hang of things round here. First I have something here, it's a bunch of boring stuff, but it's kinda, well, a legal thing, ya know. *Clears throat* Welcome to Wolves' WonderPlayground, a fun world where fantasy and animal collid, The Forest Of Wolves is not in anyway responisble for damage to person or belongings to that person. If in anyway damage does occur to person, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days after the event has occured, Blah Blah. I know it might sound bad, but take it from me that there is nothing to worry about,"
Choco shivered and picked up the monitor next to her on the couch.
"By now you've probably noticed the monitor, thats the camera system, you can use it to look around the building without needing to leave your office, and if you feel the need to, you can close the doors to your left and right, but only close them if you need to, that place has limited power."
Choco shivered at the thought of being stuck in pitch blackness until morning.
"Well, that's bout it, I'll check in tomorrow. Alright, good night."
There was a click as the recording ended, Choco looked at the monitor, and the camera flickered to life.
"Those are creepy looking." There were three animatronics, all wolves. One was light light gray with brown and silver markings and large wings, the one beside it was white with yellow star markings and large wings, and the one on the end was light gray with white blotches and large wings. She shrugged and flipped through the cams, stopping on one.
" 'Dark Wolves Camp, sorry out of order...' that's strange." She thought aloud, flicking through the cameras once more. She ended up returning to the stage cam, and her heart raced as she noticed something chilling. One of the wolves' head was turned, staring right at the camera. Choco didn't remember it being like that, and she flicked to the Dark wolves camp cam again. This time, there was something different. The green curtans were parted this time, and between them, in the darkness, were two, glowing, red eyes. Choco jumped and slammed the door shut, regreting leaving Choco(who I'm gonna call coco) home. She brought the monitor up again, and the curtans were closed, but when she flipped to the stage cam, the light gray wolf with white blotches was missing. She remembered what the lady on the phone had said and opened the door again, glancing out, looking back and forth down the hall.
"Why did I sign up for this?" She sighed, picking her phone up and dialing Brie's number. The was a few rings and then a slurred voice.
"Hel.....Hello? Choco....is that you?" Brie was obviously tired.
"Yea it's me." Choco replyed, and heard an angry voice.
"Why did you call me at........at two in the morning?!" Choco was confused.
"It's already two a'clock?" Had she really been sitting here for two hours? There was a sigh.
"Are you at your new job?" Brie asked.
"Yea , it's kin-" She was cut off by her friend.
"What's it like?" Brie asked eagerly.
"Well, so far an animatronic has moved." She mused, and heard Brie choke out her words.
"Really? Are the-" Choco tuned Brie out as she heard a noise coming down the hallway. She pulled the phone close to her.
"Uhhh, Brie?" Her voice quivered.
"Yea? What it is?" Her friend said in a confused voice.
"Ca-Can you see if there is anyone walking in your hall?" She prayed that she was right as she heard Brie put down the phone and open her door.
"No, everyone is asleep." Choco's blood ran cold.
"Brie, I think it's coming......." Brie almost dropped her phone.
"Then close the door and check the camera!" Choco quickly slammed the door shut, fumbling her phone as she tried to put it on speaker. She set the phone down and grabbed the monitor, flipping to the hallway cam. She almost screamed.
"What? What is it? Tell me!" Brie's frantic voice echoed. Choco quickly held up the phone.
"She's coming for me...." Choco whispered.
"Turn your camera on and show me!" Brie demanded, and Choco franticly turned the call camera on, focusing it on the camera. Brie's breath caught in her throat.
"Becca....is there a way to get out?" Choco knew that Brie only used her real name(Becca is a nickname but whatever) when something was up.
"I'm not allowed to leave until my shift is over, and keeping the door closed isn't an option." Brie scanned her thoughts for an idea.
"Act like it's a game, only close the door when they are there and watch Dark Wolves Camp cam."
"I hope your plan works, Brie. If not, I'm dead......"