you're a what//1/1??!?!

"Thighnos... I. i .i................"

suddenly the bell rung an d thiccy krabs smacked me in the face and ran off "I'LL TELL U TOMORROW OK THIGHNOS!!!1"

i sat up and licked where he smacked me i think he loves me.................

but what was he going to say? omg i need to know and do some research

next day i went to book store and got a book    i wentt to the counter ansd there awaas a granny mcfazzuzy old ladeh there she said "ew no offence hippo but that's not for sale especially not for people like you,"

i gasped and smacked her head with the book some worms falling out of the book and into haer hair as i did so, "SHUT UP U GRANNY AND GO FART UR LAST FART CAUSE UR GONNA DIE OF OLD AGE SOON!" i left before she called the cops and went home.

i opened the book and saw a picrtuere of mr. thiccy krabs and therieere was arrowas poinating at hijm saying THE KRAB IS A WEREWOLF!

oh ehm gee this wouldd explain what hw was traying to tell me earliser i need to fcomfront him.

the nextt dday at schoola i saw mr. thiccy krabs, i  walked into the dark forebodinf forest next tpo the school and waitied for him to follow wihtch he did,

"you're impossibly fast. and strong. your skin is #FF3B3B, cold when you get hard. your eyes change colour. and sometimes you speak like... you're from a group of kermits," i faced him, "you only eat ass and pp, and u lick ur armpits." i steped closer to him and raised my armpits IMEDATIELY he dives into my stinky lair and licks i moans, he stoppde and look me dead in the eyee.

"how old are u" i askd.

"69."

"holw long have u bein 69.............."

"a whilee...  AR AR AR A RR AR"  he saird and then rasn off. "NAO WAIT CUM BACK!!!"

to be continued...