Chapter I:The Bet

Black hair fell to the ground as snipping scissors works just above her shoulders like a haircut a boy would have.

"Done.", said the boy cutting her hair. Alyssa looked up at the mirror. She saw two of herself. No, she saw two of her brother, for their hair was cut just as short and they were twins. You couldn't tell the difference. She sighed and turn to her brother.

"Benix, are you sure you even want to do this?.", Alyssa asked Benix

Kumunot ang noo ni Benix at tumingin ito ng panandaliaan kay Alyssa. He was going to have to get used to seeing two of himself.

"I'm sure Ly, besides we already cut your hair and for a month lang naman 'to.", he reassured her. He played with her hair until it looked how he would wear it.

"You look like a boy.", Benedix said with a smirk.

"And you will look like a girl.", Alyssa shot back. Tumayo na s'ya sa kinauupuan at lumapit sa salamin. What had she gotten herself into?

---

Two days ago...

Alyssa sat down with her brother to watch TV together. They are twins and they are also close and rarely fight each other. However, when they fight it's because of stupid things. Like what Benedix is about to do.

"Bakit ba lagi kang nagbabasa?", tanong ni Benedix

"Kase gusto ko.", sagot nito. Benedix rolled his eyes and flipped through channels

Napatingin si Alyssa sa kaniyang kapatid kase kanina pa tumutunong ang cellphone nito. Matapos ang ikalimang pagtunog nito isinara ni Alyssa ang kaniyang libro na binabasa.

"'Di mo ba sasasgutin yan?", naiinis n'yang tanong. Panandaliaang tumingin si Benedix sa kaniyang phone at tsaka ibinalik ang atensyon sa pinapanood.

"It's just Samantha.", he told her. Alyssa put the book down and rubbed her temples.

"Benix, that girl loves you half to death and you treat her like crap. Pick up the phone text her back.", Alyssa said calmly, tumingin sa kaniya si Benix.

"So what? She doesn't care if sumagot ako or hindi. Alam naman n'ya na tatawag ako sooner or later.", he replied flatly

Alyssa gritted her teeth, "Answering a girl's text message means a lot to her."

Benix glared at her, "Relax she's my girlfriend, she's not going anywhere."

"How could you be so ungrateful of her!?", she yelled

Benix turned his body to face her.

"What would you know about loving a girl!?", he shouted back

Tumayo si Alyssa at itinuro nito ang sarili, "Babae ako Benix!"

Benix stood up and got in her face. "You think you know it all, huh? Ganito na lang, how about we trade places for a full 30 days. At kung sino ang unamg sumuko talo.", hamon n'ya kay Alyssa. He expected her to care too much about her grades and her boyfriend to do such a thing, but instead she answered him quickly.

"You're on!", she shouted while poking him in the chest

---

They trained each other the next day. Making Benix act compose wasn't much of a problem, it was how he ate and spoke. His voice was slightly lower compared to Alyssa's, so they work on that. They also had to fill each other on everything they knew about their friends, which came easily to both parties. Then they had to work on Alyssa, at first it was hard for her to loosen up, but after Benix was done with her, she could care less about rules. Finally was the hair. Benix's hair couldn't grow enough in two days. So Alyssa went shopping to buy him a clip and a wig. She easily attached it to him and they put on each other's clothing. They could not believe the result.

They had completely switch.

---

Present day...

Alyssa drove Benix's car to school while the two quizzed each other. They focused on their girlfriend/boyfriend.

"What are Samantha's favorite food?", tanong ni Benix

"Ginataang Alimasag and buttered shrimp.", Alyssa easily answered. "What's John's favorite thing to do?", pabalik na tanong ni Alyssa

"Walking in the park. I don't see why you're dating him.", Benix groaned

"Whatever next question.", Alyssa rolled her eyes

"Anong porma ko ang favorite ni Samantha?"

"Black and blue plaid shirt with blue mixed jeans and black chucks.", sagot ni Alyssa. "What doesn't John like when we kiss?", tanong niya sa kapatid

Benix whipped his head towards her. "Don't you even dare think na hahalik ako sa lalake! Much less kay John.", sabi ni Benix sa tumatawang si Alyssa

"You have to dear brother, kase I have to kiss Sam. Unless gusto mong itgil na natin 'to.", she said parking the car. Benix glared at her

"Ayaw n'ya na naka chapstick ka.", he mumbled. Alyssa smirked and unlocked the door

"You ready?"

"I'm born ready!"

They got out of the car and put on their acting faces. The twins loved to act and are amazingly good at it. Alyssa told her brother to pretend it was a play, to pretend they training for different roles and the best way to do that is to change completely. It truly did help him though no matter how much he refused to admit it.

They strode into the building like they always did and hoped no one would notice. They walked up to their friends and stood closely together like every other day. They talked and laughed and no one seemed to notice the little slip ups they both did. Like when Alyssa almost answered one of her friends questions  or when Benix would talk like the boy he was. Suddenly Alyssa felt two arms around her.

"Benix!", Samantha exclaimed hugging the girl to death. Alyssa hugged her back and smiled.

"Hey love!", she said, It felt weird. She glanced at Benix and he didn't seem to care if Samantha had her hands all over Alyssa. Alyssa turned back to her "Girlfriend"

"You never answered my texts.", Samantha said with a frown. Alyssa glanced at Benix and he shrugged

"My phone died. I'm sorry Sam.", Alyssa told her. Sam's eyes saddened

"It's ok.", Sam lied. Sam held Alyssa's hand and Alyssa ripped it away on reflex. She mentally slapped herself when she saw Sam's pained expression.

"I'm sorry, you just caught me off guard.", she tried to play it off and it seemed to work. Samantha took Alyssa's hand and squeezed it. Alyssa saw John walking over and she couldn't wait how would Benix handle this.

"Hey babe.", John said kissing Benix. Benix grimaced for a second before forcing a smile.

"Hey.", he said coldly. John stared at him but shrugged it off and put his arm around Benix's shoulder. It took everything in Benix not to elbow the man and break up with him for the sake of the bet. He glanced over at a smirking Alyssa and hlared at her before wiping the look off his face. He had to stay in character. The twins went unnoticed until the first bell period rang. Benix grabs his sister's arm and yanked her into a corner.

"I can't do this! Tangina ni John, he keeps trying to kiss me.", he complained. Alyssa rolled her eyes.

"Benix, 'di pa tapos ang araw. Sinasabi mo ba na panalo na ako?", she told him. Benix's eyes widened. He forgot about the stupid bet.

"Hindi pa, ako ang mananalo dito.", he told her before going to his class. Regretting his bet with each passing step.

[A/N: Another story habang hindi ko pa ina update yung isa. Hope you will all like this too. :) ]