To love a FAT girl.

Haii, my names Addison and i'm 16 years old I go to a high school like regular teenagers but there's a difference, i'm fat, there all skinny. So like any ordinary day I get up in the morning and get ready for school I go to my closet and grab a sweatshirt and a pair of Jeans i've never been known to go to school all dressed up, I throw on my socks and shoes and head downstairs to the kitchen moms not up yet so I go to wake her up, "mom wake up you gotta drive me to school" she just rolls over erg worst then a teen, "mom get up.!" Finally she gets up and shoots me a glare man if looks could kill I'd be dead, "why do you have to make me take you, you could walk to school" does she forget schools on the other side of town side she wanted me to switch. "well I can't walk because you changed my schools, and I refuse to get on that bus. I go and sit at the table mom puts on some different clothes and we head off towards the school. As soon as we arrive I get out of the car because I see a group of my friends standing outside, I walk up too them there's only six of us me Kiarra Andrea Charles Rhiannon and Erin Rhiannon and Charles are a couple but they're not the mushy type Erin and Kiarra are completely straight as for me and Andrea were both bisexual, but we don't like Eachother like that, I walk up to then and they look at me and go what's up shroomy.? Now shroomy its my nickname because i'm short and pale, pretty reasonable, other then them say what's up shroomy the day goes on pretty fast except I get to seventh hour finally my favorite hour because chase is in there, i've liked chase since I first laid eyes on him but I can't talk to him he's cool i'm fat he's cute i'm fat. Finally today is the day i've been getting ready for, i'm gonna finally talk to him, I walk up to chase and say "Haii" he looks at me, "hi" my head is jumping right now he said hi to me.!!! Play it cool Addie, "so um how's it goin.?" "good I guess just thinking" chase says "ooh what are you thinking about, your girlfriend.?" "nah I don't have a girlfriend" eepp.!! He's single "oh how come.?" "I don't know just don't want one I guess" damn it.! "ooh"

I'm sorry guys had to cut it short gotta do my chores.