Chapter 9 confessions?

DreamXD P.O.V

I started to walk around the SMP not knowing exactly the reason. There was simply no reason at all except I just felt like it for some odd reason. While walking around I heard voices and the name George, oh that person maybe I can mess with him for what he did. I walked towards where the voices came from and there I spotted them.

"well hello mortals" 

They all looked at me with shock except one... The person I came to torture, George. This confused me why is he not shocked? He started walking towards me stopping in front of me, glancing at what was behind me before smirking. Without warning George reached for my cloak pulling me towards him and smashed his lips onto mine. This pissed me off I grabbed George and pushed him off me, but it was too late... the damage had been done.

"XD?"

I whipped my head around to find y/n with tears running down her face.

"Wait it's not what it looks like, I promise!"

"I can't believe you!, i'm so naive"

"Wait y/n you have to believe me!"

Y/n started to walk away but, I reached out and grabbed her wrist. She looked at me hurt by this before snarling and yanking their wrist away.

"Do NOT touch me, god I can't believe I thought you actually loved me... and the sad part is I loved you"

" no listen to me for once please you have to believe me George had grabbed me and kissed me I didn't want it. Just give me a chance please"

Y/n stopped in her tracks after hearing that, turning on their heel to look at me. When my gaze reached their face I was shocked, on her face was a look of absolute anger and betrayal.

"NO! you don't GET to have a free pass and just walk into my life like this and then pull something like this... YOU don't GET to make me fall in love with you and then just JUST BREAK IT LIKE IT'S JUST A PIECE OF ICE THAT WAS GOING TO MELT AWAY ANYWAY... THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS"

"LISTEN TO ME GODDAMMIT... I don't like George he's a piece of trash I didn't even care enough to have him cross my mind, but I heard people talking, so I came over and saw him... I was planning to make his life hell for what he did to you... Hot tears started rolling down my face. Look I love you more than friends... I've had this feeling since I met you, I just couldn't understand it....So please give me a chance!" My voice cracked

2nd person P.O.V

You sat there shocked at what you had just heard you stared at XD not with a look of hatred but regret. DreamXD closed his eyes still crying.

"Just please, We can start over. I'll do anything, I'll let you come to the end...Just please don't leave me, I don't want to be alone again"

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yeah... I was, I had something better planned but things changed"

You walked towards him and pulled him into a hug, taken slightly aback by this DreamXD slowly hugged you back. Without warning, he dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his face in your stomach. This surprised you for a second, but you recovered and started to play with his hair.

"Promise you'll never leave me?" XD said his voice muffled from having his face in your stomach.

" I promise XD"

"Now you can't ever leave because you promised"

This made you giggle and reply with "I wasn't planning on it"

End Of Chapter-

I still need those ideas though.