• hours| chris brown •

Music blared; The aroma of marijuana, top dollar liquor, and chanel perfume lingered in the atmosphere.

The vibrations possessed many bodies— and moved them as if they were puppets on invisible strings. Good vibes flowed throughout the club like a virus, not to mention it was Christmas Eve.

"Lame, this is so lame..." Vixen, the bartender huffed as she continued to serve the bee line of guests flooding the bar "I would much rather be home, curled up in my bed watching THE GRINCH."

"Right because that's your spirit animal," the assistant bartender retorted while laughing "Wait, what even is the Grinch? Is he an animal?"

Vixen deep sighed adding an eye roll as well, it was clear that she had gotten annoyed "All I'm saying is Leslie could've shut this place down for the holidays, I'm on the schedule for tomorrow as well— these people should be celebrating with their families instead, and shoveling a damn turkey or something down their throats!"

"Sheesh girl you are so mean, and bitter..." she replied as Vixen shrugged "Anyways look who has returned for the 3rd time in a row,"

"Hmmph, the one who gives off serial killer vibes, what a joy..." responded Vixen in a sarcastic tone

"I could careless what kind of vibes he give off, he's super good looking. I'd sure love to know which direction his eyes go underneath those tinted frames, maybe if I stare long enough he'll feel it and look over here."

Sure enough he caught a quick glimpse at the two bartenders staring him down, and decided to direct his gaze upon them as well;

"Oh shoot he's looking this way!"

"Jesus will you relax, you're making yourself look thirsty and too available— let's just finish doing our job with no distractions okay?"

Carrying on, Vixen continued to serve drinks all while vibing to the classic throwback ' International Players Anthem' by UGK feat. OutKast; She had been so in tune with the music that she had failed to realize the guy from across the club, was now seated at the bar.

"Cause what's a ho with no pimp and what's a pimp with no ho's, don't be a lame you know the game and how it goes." Vixen mumbled the lyrics to herself

"I hope I didn't kill your vibe, your flow done got a lil' weaker now... at first you was feelin' it."

Looking to her left then right, she pointed at herself while frowning "Are you talking to me? And what's it to you anyways? Do I look like I'm here to entertain you? Do I look like a rapper?"

He held his hands up in surrender and proceeded to order a drink "My apologies, I was only teasing."

"Mhmm," she said and placed a napkin down in front of him, before starting on his order "It's typical for you men to come over here and harass us bartenders..."