Hi, I'm Mr Frog

The divorce was tough for the middle-aged Kermit the Frog. Alone in his studio apartment he kept the lights off, the windows closed, and an ice cold pitcher of Lipton tea right next to him. He sighs, surfing through the channels to find something to take his mind off of Ms. Piggy after she had left him for the Clash of Clans Hog-rider. 

Turning to his side and seeing all the used up condoms scattered across his bed. Remembering how Piggy told him they were ballooons - but in fact, she had been porking on their bed all this time. His body shivers to the memories of him blowing up all those balloons. 

Kermit takes a long sip of his Lipton tea to clear his mind before continuing his surfing. He stops when a channel catches his attention. An empty swamp with a bug perched on a rock, alone, staring right at Kermit as if it wants him. He lifts himself from his slouched position. 

Suddenly, without warning there was a man running in the distance. Faster than anything he had ever seen the green man stops next to the bug within a millisecond. A caring smile on his face, those dead-fish eyes staring at the camera in nothing but those brown tight shorts. In Kermits mind he imagines that green man staring right at him.

"I'm Mr. Frog!!"  He introduces himself, slapping those long webbed hands against his well-toned abs.

"This is my show!!" He continued, his voice like melted chocolate to Kermit's ears.

"I eat the bug!" Straight to the point, not wanting to waste anyone's time did that green man grab the bug with his long muscular arms and consume him in one bite. Only giving a quick chew in the mouth before erasing all existence of the creature. 

"I ate the bug! This is the end!" 

"I Love you!!" 

He introduced himself, ate the bug, and didn't attempt to pad it out for the runtime. He even ended it on a good note by saying he loves you. Even if that show was ten seconds, Kermit was hooked!!