| i had that! | 03

present day.
EGYPT WITH Y/N

After everyone seperated, mostly everyone had someone else, or found someone else to stick with. However, y/n has been by herself the whole time, no friends, no family, not even any neighbours.
I mean who would live in the middle of a desert anyway?
Because of y/n's ability, the heat doesn't affect y/n. She could be in a room with just fire and she wouldn't break a sweat.
No one from her family, or so called family, has tried to contact her. Although she likes the peace of her own company, she wouldn't mind someone to check in with her once in a while. The only other person she knows who likes to be left alone is druig.

Y/n and druig never really got on and never saw eye to eye. The only thing they remotley agreed on was to help the immortals to advance and get in the way of their conflict. They did not like to see other humans kill eachother for their benefit so druig decided to go rogue and stop all of them. Y/n hasn't seen him since.

Y/n doesn't even know why she hates druig so much. Its the nickname that mostly does it for her. Ember. Just because she has fire coming out of her hands, doesn't mean her nickname has to mean fire. She never really understood it so she just ignored it most of the time. But if he ever calls her ember when shes angry, especially 'my ember', it calms her down almost instantly. She never liked to admit it, but it did. She had hoped no one had noticed apart from her but knowing the eternals, they all knew.

It was once again, a quite day in the desert. For 5 minutes, the ground started to shake and then stopped without leaving a trace. Y/n had just thought it was just some kind of eathquake happening in egypt.

She traveled back to her little cosy hut, with open windows and a pointy roof, plopped her bucket of water onto her mini kitchen floor and sat down for the first time all day. She didn't need a massive hut because it was only her.
Y/n never really understood all the technology nowadays so she skipped past that new era. The only thing she has to entertain herself is her camel and her fire. Normally, y/n plays with her fire, but recently its been getting too out of hand. Ajak and Ikaris always use to talk about y/n and how her powers were to dangerous for the world.
That is why she is isolated, she is too worried to hurt other people.

It had been 4 hours since y/n got back to her hut. To pass the time, she fed her camal, made a massive fire, put her water in lots of different bottles and so on.
It was now getting dark. She loves night time and the stars in the sky. It reminds her of her home, olympia. Her home is out in space somewhere, she just wants to go home and atleast be with someone again. Y/n is just too scared to go and find another eternal incase she gets rejected from their new life.

Laying in the sand at night was part of her daily routine. It is always so quite, but tonight was different. She felt as if someone or something was watching her. This did not sit right with her at all. She got up and made her way to her hut to feel more safe then she does right now but before she touched the handle, she was knocked to the ground by a deviant. An abnormally large one in fact.
As quick as she could, she rose to her feet, already forming a fire ball to shoot at its head.
The deviant turned to face her, growling while it does it. They both stared into eachothers eyes, ready to attack at any moment. it was getting closer. Closer to the time when y/n was going to attack first. The energy ball of fire was getting hotter and hotter by the minute from her rage. And just as the deviant was bout to take its firsts steps...

Ikaris flys in and shoots his lasers at the deviant, scaring it away.
Is he joking?

"i had that you dipshit!" Y/n called out, while her fire was circling her body.

"woah, y/n calm down."

"you know i had that, and yet you still come in here and be the allmighty hero!" at this point, the fire was too big, that ikaris had to fly back a bit.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry!" ikaris pleaded.

y/n calms down a bit, still fire in her hand. " why are you here anyway, ive been here god knows how long and not one person has come to see me or even sent a god damn letter!"

"hi y/n" sprite calls out from behind ikaris.

almost immedietly, y/n gets rid of all her fire. Y/n sort of likes sprite. She sympathises for her because she will never be able to grow up into adults like the rest of them, she will be a kid forever.

"oh hey sprite i didn't know you came too. Sersi" y/n nodded at sersi, not nearly giving the same reaction to seeing her than seeing sprite.

Sprite made her way over to y/n to embrace her. And kindly, y/n accepted, before drop kicking her into the ground.

"ha i see im still stronger." y/n said smugly while lending a hand to sprite to help her off of the sand.

"hey y/n, why do you live in the dessert, it's boiling."

"sersi, i am literally made of fire, i don't get hot."

"oh yeah. right." Sersi felt so stupid to not think of that before asking.

"so, what do i owe the pleasure of getting a visit after this long." y/n asked, with a hint of sarcasm in her speech.

"well as you know now, there are deviants back on earth. and me, sersi and sprite have made the decision to get everyone back and find Ajak." Ikaris said with his leading tone.

Everyone? they mean everyone? great. This is too much change in a short amount of time. Now y/n's going to have to spend time with everyone and not just her camal.

"okay well your going to have to wait."

"wait for what exactly?" sprite asked.

"Well my dear sprite, as you can see i have a camal and i would appreciate it if i gave him to the local village so he is fed."

"y/n, there is no camal here."

"what?-"    "oh you son of a BITCH! you fly in here, scare away my deviant and then break my camals fence. If he's dead i swear to god, i will not only burn your suit, but burn your insides out aswell!". y/n stormed off into her house to get her things she wanted to take with her.
While she was in her house, Ikaris and sersi were really hoping they could find her camal so ikaris wouldn't die. Meanwhile, sprite was wetting herself laughing at how scared they were.

As y/n was exiting her hut, she saw her camal standing right there. She gave her camal a quick hug and set her off to the village.
Ikaris released a breath of relief because he didn't get burned from the inside out.

"right then. let's be off shall we. I can't wait to see everyone" y/n said emotionlessly.

"time to see our family again" sprite called out, leaving to find Ajak with the rest of the eternals.

A/N: HI EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR. I PROMISE DRUIG AND Y/N WILL INTERACT SOON. IM JUST TRYING TO FOLLOW THE STORY LINE AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!

 IM JUST TRYING TO FOLLOW THE STORY LINE AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!