Chapter 1

Jamal
Chloé was ecstatic. She's extremely addictive. But it was getting late. "Chloé" I groaned "I have to go now" . "No, please don't go, we still got a lot to do this night" she whispered seductively in my ear. I knew if I stayed I would never get off the bed. "No I have to go see you later" . "Why I really don't want to see you go" she groaned. "No no I have to". I got up and dressed as fast as I could. "Bye Clo ". "Bye JJ".

I really don't know why she called me that my last name started with an M. Anyways, it was 10:05 pm so I had to leave quickly, I had school the next day.

Chloé wasn't really my girlfriend, she was just my regular hook-up. She knew I slept with other girls but she didn't care, we were fine the way we were

Aubrey
I was finally moving in. It took a while but I was finally doing it. My best friend Riley was with me, moving odd bits and pieces of junk symbolizing my existence into the new apartment. It was a nice place, I had to admit. It was Riley who found the place, she wanted to live here but it was to far away from her job, so she couldn't take the place so she handed it to me.

Riley and I met in grade school so we go way back.

Riley was asking me about an odd fairy clock when he walked in. He was gorgeous. I had to admit he was mighty fine. He turned toward my direction and literally he dropped his jaw. It was a very amusing sight so I couldn't suppress a giggle. I wasn't trying to flirt.

Riley noticed what was happening and was silent till the silent love scene ended.

I couldn't lie I was hot. I am of mixed ancestry my mum is a latina bombshell. "Hottie Audrie" as she was called, has long brown hair reaching to her waist, hazel brown eyes as big as saucers, lovely shape with huge boobs and a big ass with a tiny waist. She isn't that tall though, she is 5"3".

My father is fine too. He is African American. He is tall with huge biceps and 6packs. He has beautiful blue eyes. He has full pink lips.

I took a lot from my mother like her long hair, her huge boobs and ass and her tiny waist. But I did take my father's blue eyes, his full pink lips and my father's height. I'm not as tall as he is but I am taller than my mother, I'm 5"7".

I was deep in thought until Riley spoke up. "Who's that? "Riley asked with a coy smile playing on her thin pink lips . "I actually don't know," being very honest "must live in this building". "He was giving a very sexy look and you were being very flirtatious watch out he might be your neighbour and then two of you could become fuck buddies" Riley said with a funny face on.

"Don't be silly Rye he's probably got a girlfriend. Did you see him, he's gorgeous" I said. " And so are you sounds like a sexy match" Riley said with a mischievous look on her face. We both burst out laughing.

"Such an Lol moment" I said.