Chapter 2

Continent: Indar

Time: 10:56 am

(Y/n) POV:

Preparations are being assembled for this coming new mission, five Bastion Fleet Carriers, ten Terran Republic Battleships, along with five hundred thousand men and women of Terran soldiers. The largest force to traverse the stars once more to our destination, my company and many others have been chosen for this mission.

preparations would take little time such as food, materials to construct our base of operations once we make planetfall. The mission must remain a secret from our enemy even not mentioning it through communication or leaving any data about it in case enemy and worse the Vanu Sovereignty learning about it would warn their exploration scientists of our coming and that is something we can't allow.

It's been 4 weeks since then of preparing but the time has come to leave Auraxis for the first time in years since leaving Earth. It is an uneasy feeling but this is our duty first for the Terran Republic.

General Spire: Lt. Commander.

I turned to the General and saluted him

(L/n): General.

General Spire: is your company ready for the long trip?

(L/n): yes sir, everyone is accounted for and are ready. *gazes up in the sky of the assembled fleet* it still feels uneasy to leave Auraxis, this world became a permanent home since leaving Earth and I hate to leave it while our enemies still draw breath here.

General Spire: indeed but as long a Terran soldier still fights they will never take Auraxis no matter how many bodies they send at us, we will always prevail.

(L/n) nods as he stares at Terran soldiers boarding into Galaxies, Valkyries, and Liberators. Then being lift off and taken to the Carriers and battleships to make room for the men and women. Vehicles were already transported to the Carriers yesterday by our recently new modified Galaxies to be able to pick up ground vehicles for faster deployment.

(L/n): how long will it take to reach the planet?

General Spire: by what our Naval Admiral said it might take two weeks, as long we remain on course and not loose ourselves we'll make it through.

Footsteps can be heard from behind them both turned to see one of (L/n)'s Lieutenant of the Crimson Knights, an Engineer name Andre Karamazov. He had his helmet off carrying it with his right hand and had his Carbine rifle slinged on his left arm. He has blonde short high and tight haircut, with unique dark green eyes, white skin but just a bit tanned and with three small scars on his right cheek from a grenade shrapnel.

 He has blonde short high and tight haircut, with unique dark green eyes, white skin but just a bit tanned and with three small scars on his right cheek from a grenade shrapnel

Andre: Sirs just reporting transportation for all soldiers are nearly done and are just waiting for us.

(L/n): thank you for the report Lieutenant Andre we'll be down at the Galaxy in a few.