Presentation

Beatrice Sierra Grayson - 19 years old. Long brown hair, and brown eyes with a bit of green. Chubby thighs, some more on the sides. Not so tall. Shy at first, but as soon you get to know her, she's one of the most helpful person you'll ever meet. She's not into attention only on her, as it makes her nervous. She's funny, and have a really bad humor. Known as Bea.

Tanner Jacob Grayson - 24 years old. Tall, muscular, brown hair and blue eyes. Beatrice's older brother. Very outgoing, and is the popular type. He care very much about his sister, and they're closer than ever.

Janice Grayson - 41 years old. Mother of Beatrice and Tanner. Her kids are her love, and she will give up anything for them.

Cameron Alexander Dallas - 19 years old. Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and a little muscular body. It's not extremly, but not invisble. He's a viner/youtuber, and is going to be a part of the MagCon tour, with eight other boys. Used to have a terrible year in high school, but is now very happy. Known as Cam.

Sierra Nichole Dallas - 24 years old. Cameron's sister. Brown hair, brown eyes. Just went out of collage, and is also a youtuber. Her and Cameron are very close, and the distance dont stop them for being so close.

Gina Dallas - 42 years old. Mother of Cameron and Sierra. She's very close with her kids, and she loves them endlessly. She's very thankful for everything in her life, and her kids are all that matters.

Hamilton Nash Grier - A part of the MagCon tour. Known as Nash. A viner/youtuber. Brown hair, blue eyes. Camerons best friend. Very outgoing, also very loud.

Matthew Lee Espinosa - A part of the MagCon tour. Known as Matt. Dirty blond hair, and brown eyes. Camerons good friend. Pretty weird, and outgoing.

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes - A part of the MagCon tour. A viner/youtuber. Brown hair, brown eyes. Camerons good friend. A little shy, but has an amazing voice.

Aaron Braden Carpenter - A part of the MagCon tour. A viner/youtuber. Brown hair, brown eyes. Camerons good friend. He's shy, and dont talk so much, but he's a really good friend and sweet when you get to know him.

Jack Edward Johnson - A part of the MagCon tour. A viner/youtuber. Blond hair, blue eyes. Camerons good friend. Member of the Omaha squad and Jack & Jack. He's a rapper. He's known as Johnson or babyface, since he looks 14, but really he is 19. Also, a bit shy.

Jack Finnegan Gilinsky - A part of the MagCon tour. A viner/youtuber. Brown hair, brown eyes. Camerons good friend. Member of Omaha squad and Jack & Jack. He sings. Fans call him daddy, because of his fuckboy rumor. He's known as Gilinsky.

Taylor Michael Caniff - A part of the MagCon tour. A viner/youtuber. Brown hair, brown/green eyes. Camerons good friend. Very loud and outgoing. Famous for his bandanas.

Carter McCoy Reynolds - A part of the MagCon tour. A viner/youtuber. Black hair, brown eyes. Camerons good friend. Doesn't really participating in the stuffs.

Samuel Howard Wilkinson - Member of Omaha squad. Rap/sings with his friend, Skate. He's also known as daddy, and people call him it too, because he "apperently likes it". Outgoing, and sweet. He's known as Sammy.

Nathan Montgomery Maloley - Member of Omaha squad. Rap/sings with his friend, Sammy. He's more in the back when you dont know him, but when he learn to know him, he's a really amazing friend, and a funny guy. Known as Skate or Nate.

Benjamin Hayes Grier - Member of cyberstar. Known as Hayes. A viner/youtuber. Brown hair, blue eyes. Nash' littlebrother. Very outgoing, and sweet.

Ethan Grant Dolan - 15 years old, brown hair, brown eyes. A part of the Dolan twins. A bit shy, yet he's very outgoing. He's really sweet and friendly.

Grayson Bailey Dolan - 15 years old, brown hair, brown eyes. A part of the Dolan twins. Very outgoing and loud. He's super funny and always make people laugh.