moving in.

"oh of course you can stay!" she said with a smile. her smile is so beautiful gregory thought. he felt something strange that he'd never felt before when he saw her smile. he tried to push the feeling down. "we have a few some rooms for the nighttime staff, there's two extra rooms. i can show you them if you want. vanessa and a few others have rooms up there, so you won't be alone. i also have my own room up there, in case i need to stay here for the night or something. if you're not comfortable with that, you can stay in freddy's room if he wants you to." the woman said.

"oh— okay. thank you. i'd love to check them out sometime." gregory responded, looking at the ground. he felt strange. he felt warm. but not warm like he's sick. it was a foreign feeling.

"alright! great!" she turned to bonnie and freddy. "you guy wanna come too?"

"of course!" freddy said.

"why not." bonnie replied to her. alice smiled. that same warm feeling returned to gregory.

—- time skip —-

they were in the night guards quarters, on the same floor as rockstar row. alice led them to two different rooms, letting gregory choose which he had wanted.

the room was a decent size. nothing crazy. it had a small entryway which a closet on the left. it lead into a small kitchen, it had a fridge, oven, microwave, and some cabinets and shelves. the bathroom is across from the kitchen. the bathroom had a toilet, sink and shower. it was the perfect size. not too small.

past the kitchen was a door which lead to the bedroom. there was a queen size bed with night stands on each side. a dresser, a small t.v. and a small walk-in closet.

"it's perfect. thank you." gregory said, turning to alice and smiling. she felt herself blush.

"yeah. you're, um, you're welcome! anything else you need?"

"well, uh. i was planning on moving all my stuff from my apartment to here, but i don't have a car.. could you uh, help me with that?"

"oh yeah, sure." she smiled. "c'mon. let's go."

—- time skip —-

after getting all of gregory's belongings, they went back to the pizzaplex. it was an akward car ride.

"so, do you have any ideas on what you'd wanna do at the pizzaplex?" alice asked.

"well, i can help run shows, i can help in parts and service, i'm pretty good with tech stuff. i can also do night patrol sometimes if needed."

"alright great!" the woman said. "if you want i can help you figure out the proper buttons to run a stage show. we have another employee, marc, who usually runs stage shows. they're always complaining on how they 'need help' up there. so they'll be happy to see they've got some.

i heard from freddy that you already had some experience in parts and service, you know, with the upgrades and stuff. the bots normally go down to parts and service after every show, just to make sure they're all still functioning correctly. that would be hard for you to get from the desk on the third floor, all the way down to parts and service." alice sighed. "so maybe you can switch every day. you can decide."

they spoke a little bit more about the different job positions gregory could take until they got to the pizzaplex.

"do you want to see if maybe freddy and bonnie want to help us carry stuff up?" alice asked gregory.

"oh, yeah sure. i'll be back." he ran inside.

gregory made his was to freddy's room. he knocked. suddenly, the door opened revealing the bear. "gregory! how is your new room?"

"it's great! could you come help alice and i bring my stuff up to my room? we need some extra hands."

"of course! i will ask bonnie too and meet you guys at the entrance."

"okay, great!" gregory made his way to the entrance to help alice bring the stuff inside. once bonnie and freddy were there, they all carried gregory's stuff up to his room. finally, they got everything up there. once gregory situated his stuff, the four went bowling for hours.