Ch.1

September 1847~

" Now arriving at Canonbury Station, all passengers please prepare for landing." The train started to slowing down until making a complete stop. Cowrds of people left the train, a certain buzz was in the air of puzzlement, boredom or exhaustion. Pillars were lighten up with bright lights, signs of the trains departing or arriving made a clicking noise of new changes. Shops were lined up in rows, selling everythin to sex toys, gears/ gadgets and luxurious fabics. Inside the ocean of people was a young travler, trying to find her way.

The travler only had a map and a box that wouldn't open. No matter how hard she tried. " If I go down to the market place, maybe I could find a small job." She said to herself, sighing sightly fixing her brown cap. With so many people, moving and going through the streets. The young traveler was tossed into a someone. Papers flew around and she fell down onto the concrete floor. " Oh I'm so sorry! " The traveler said nervously looking at the person she bumped into. Blonde hair hidden under a top hat, piercing green eyes with one behind a monocle. He was wearing dark blue suit and leather shoes. " It is okay love, I wasn't watching where I was going." He smiled helping her help. " What is your name lass?". " Its Michelle, I didn't mean to bump into you. " Michelle said as she got up. " This is a dangerous place, a young girl like you shouldn't be walking alone." He snickered at her. " I am capable of protecting myslef, I was just looking for a place. " Michelle gave him a small glare. " I never got your name sir. " The young man gave her a bow, kissing her hand. " Its Arthur Kirkland but unfortunately I must be on my way. " Arthur have her a wink, Michelle blushed slightly looking away. " Goodbye then Mister Kirkland" " Until we met again Mkchelle." He gave her a tip of his hat, leaving her in the middle of the sidewalk. " What a strange man." She thought walking away.

~(o w o)~

Lukas moved around the market with slight interset look at the spare parts being sold at the booths. His face showing some emotion but not as much as he usually does. A figure moved behind him quickly, taking his bag. ˝ Its a theif." He gave a small sigh, as the bag grew a pair of legs walking back to him, dragging the theif with it. " Be glad it wasn't the peper spray version or you wouldn't be able to see. " He said in bored tone, taking the thief's hood off. He was shocked to see it was girl. " Well I'm sorry then, could you let me go already. " She gave him a slight glare. The bag's legs moved back in, turnning back to normal. " Its a nice bag, could I have one like it?" She gave him small smile. " First you steal from me, now you want my bag? You're an insane girl." Lukas stared at her with blank eyes. The girl moved quickly from him, her pigtails moving with her. " You got it back didn't you? Besides I'm being nice, you seem like a intersting person." She rolled her eyes. " Normal people don't steal from some then ask for something in return. " Lukas sighed walking awauy from the girl. " What's your name boy? " She yelled at him, following behind him. Lukas thought the girl was move insane then before asking his name. " Yours first. "He retored back paying for a few gears.

"How will I know you wouldn't tell the police on me?" She asked looking at the gears being sold at the booth.

" How will I know that you wouldn't try to steal my identity." He asked her, adjusting his googles..

" We'll say it at the same time then."

" Fine."

" Lukas."

" Alice."

Lukas shaked his head a little, this thief was different was different then most the others but she was better than the annoying danish man. Looking down at his hand, a smail bag of gold coins was in his hands. " What's this for?"

" I want a bag like your's but smaller. "She ordered at him putting her hood back on.

" Fine but it will take a while. About two weeks. "

" That's fine Lukas, thank you." She smiled, blending into the crowd of people passing them by.

End~

Note: I don't own hetalia or the charaters. I will love comments so I can fix any grammer or spelling errors. Thank You ^^