Chapter 1

Above is Allie Potter (5) walking down the street.

__________________________

*Prologue*

Lily Evans and James Potter were both wizards. They fell in love with each other while going to school, Hogwarts, together.

Three years after they left school, Lily was happily married to James. On July 31, 1980, a baby boy named Harry was born. Lily and James made their best friend, Sirius Black, Harry's godfather. When Harry was born, everything in the wizarding world was peaceful.

__________________________

*On November 15, 1981*

Harry was a year old and a very evil dark wizard was in the process of trying to take over the wizarding world. The dark wizard's name was Voldemort.

Lily, James, Sirius, Albus Dumbledore, and 16 of their closest friends created a resistance against Voldemort. This resistance was called The Order of Phoenix.

The Order of Phoenix, sometimes called the Phoenix, fought Voldemort with great bravery. In the process of the Order of Phoenix trying to stop Voldemort, Voldemort himself was gaining power and new "friends."

His "friends" were called Death Eaters. There were lots of Death Eaters and the number just kept growing. The Death Eaters had a" tattoo" on their right arms so that if Voldemort wanted to contact a certain Death Eater, he could. Voldemort could even track each and every Death Eater by the "tattoo" on their arm. It's cool, but creepy at the same time!

Soon, it was getting dangerous for Lily and James to do stuff for the Order. You see, they were now #1 on Voldemort's list. No matter what, they were still going to be in danger because of it.

Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts, suggested that they went into hiding. He was going to do a spell to keep them safe and they had to pick a Secret Keeper. This means that only that person would know where they are and no one else would know. Of course, if the Secret Keeper told or showed anyone where the Potter's were staying, then they could come and go as they please, too.

Lily and James were going to pick Dumbledore to be their Secret Keeper. In the end, they chose their friend, Wormtail.

_________________________

*Author's Note*

Make sure you leave comments about what you think. If you like the book, make sure you vote!!! I do not own any of the characters except Allie Potter for now. I might add one or two characters later on in the story.