Sneak Peak

"Run! I need to run faster...... please!.....please!....legs don't fail me now. Why is this happening why does he hate me. What did I do! There has to be somewhere I can hide but where????!!?

Please God don't let him catch me! Somewhere......somewhere.....where?!?!? There's the closet, I can hide in the clothes."

As I take ragged breaths, I can hear him stomping around the house.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!"

"Oh god please no".

"YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME YOU BRAT!!!!!!"

"No no no, he's coming I need to get away, I don't like this, I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this."

"WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU'LL WISH YOU'VE NEVER BEEN BORN!"

As she starts sobbing quietly, she wonders to herself why her papa wants to hurt, she thought he loved her.

"Papa I love you so why?" she quietly whispers.

The tears slide down her bruised cheek falling to her frail thighs. Shaking in fear for her life she can hear the vigorous anger filled stomps of her father just down the hall. She tries to wrap herself in a cocoon of clothing as camouflage, unfortunately it's too late.

She hears the door slamming loudly and her father voice saying " I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!" Her hope of escaping was quickly fading away, as she begins to rock back and forth using her hands to clinch over her ears not wanting to hear the harsh words leaking from her father's mouth.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH COME OUT NOW!!!" She holds them tighter and tighter , nails digging into the side of her skull as warm liquid leaks down her hands.

As she hears the closet door opening, fear she never felt before runs through her veins.

"AHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOO GET AWAY NOOO-"

"FOUND YOU " His smile drench in evil as his hand thrusts into her hair, pulling her out as she screams bloody murder. But yet nobody came to her aid.

Anyway.........I hope you guys enjoyed the sneak peak. I want to dedicate this chapter to @illyna16 for the amazing cover. Thanks so much