Adopted by one direction :D

Chapter 1!!

Hi my name is Julie, i am 12 years old,i have icy blue eyes and dark brown hair with blue tips, i live in an orphanage since i was 5 cuz my parents died in a car crash but i wasnt sad because they werent the nicest parents because they were vampires and they turned me into a vampire when i was 8 and ive hated them ever since.

my favourite color is blue and i do soccer, ballet and karate and my best friends are Cristina but we call her crissy and Amanda and were all vampires and we all live in the orphanage.

Julies pov:

Me and my best friends Cristina and Amanda were just listening to one direction in our room since we share a room and were huge directioners. And then we hear Brittany gossiping about a celebrity comming to adopt someone with her group of sluts.

*i wonder which celebrity is coming to adopt someone* i say

*i hope its one direction* Amanda replies

*me 2* crissy agrees

*if we do get adopted how will we control our vampire powers* i ask nervously

*hopefully we get adopted together so we can help each other out* Amanda replies

*everyone from ages 11-15 be ready in 10 minutes the celebrities are coming* Mrs. Tuff the caretaker at the orphanage announced over the intercom.

I got dressed in a white tank top, a blue crop top that said dance, light blue skinny jeans, light blue vans, a 1D snapback and a directioners necklace and I applied my natural makeup foundation, mascara and lip gloss and I curled my hair.

Amanda was dressed in a shirt that said ‘U MAD BRO’, red skinny jeans, black high tops, and a red snapback with her name on it and for her makeup she had mascara and lip gloss and she straightened her hair.

And Crissy was dressed in a stripped top, skinny jeans, and converse and a snapback with the Habs sign on it and for her makeup she had lip gloss and she put her hair in a messy but neat bun.

When we were ready we headed downstairs to see who these celebrities were and we saw…….ONE DIRECTION!!!!

Me, Amanda and crissy got in line with the other orphans and believe me I was calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside.

*ok boys feel free to talk and ask the kids some questions* Mrs. Tuff said

*thank you* Liam said

So the boys started asking the other kids some questions then they came to me, Amanda and crissy.

*Hello love whats your name?* Liam asked me

*Julie*I replied shyly

*that’s a lovely name*Harry said while winking at me

*thanks* I said quietly while blushing

*what do u like to do in your free time*Liam asked

*I like to dance, sing, read, play my guitar, listen to music and I love skateboarding and I do soccer, ballet and karate*

*that’s kewl* they all said

Then they went to talk to Mrs. Tuff

*ok everyone up to bed except Julie, Amanda and Cristina u 3 stay* Mrs. Tuff said

Me, Amanda and Cristina looked at each other with confused faces and waked to Mrs. Tuff’s office and we see Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry with huge smiles.

*Whats going on* I finally asked

* WELCOME TO THE FAMILY* they all yelled at the same time

Me, Amanda and crissy looked at each other and we squealed and Amanda and Crissy ran to our room at vampire speed to go pack.

*those idiots* I whispered to myself and turned around to see 5 shocked faces and a worried Mrs. Tuff cuz she was the only one that knew we were vampires.

*Uhh how did they do that* Zayn said

*uhh their really fast when their on a sugar rush* I said thank god I was a pro liar

*ohh okay* they all said good thing they believed me and with that I ran to our room at human speed to go pack.

When we were finished packing we all went down to say bye to Mrs. Tuff.

It was hardest on me cuz we were really close she was like a mom to me.

*byes Mrs. Tuff ill miss you so much* I said while crying

*bye Julie ill miss u too* she replied and with that said we walked to the limo and drove away