❥chapter 5:behind the sense❥

chapter 5: behind the sense
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recap:

"Alright game on. Lover boy~"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov:

It's been 4 days since I made that bet with Punz. I think I made a huge mistake because he was texting me every morning in my time zone and he was begging to stay on call with him like an overnight call or sleep on call type of thing.

He saw I was playing osu or adofai ( A dance of fire and ice good rhythm game). And messaged me if he can join me in a vc call I said 'ok' to him and I heard the ringing of discord call right away once he saw my ok I answered it "hello?" I said questioning "well why hello there my princess~ I am so happy to hear your voice on my fine evening this evening~" he teases me "oh don't worry handsome you're probably going to hear it all night for you I was wondering do you want mess around in a random minecraft world?" I asked him as I get off my other game.

"As long as it has you in it then sure" he tells me "ok give me a min to make it" I tell him going over and doing the things to make a multiplayer server "ok darling take all the time you need to make it I can wait for you all night if I wanted to~" he teases again. 'Jesus can I just meetup with him already so it can stop! Like ugh this is really annoying. Like I am ready to give up on this bet but that means I would have to date a chad.

Which I will probably hate in the end but I don't give up on challenges at all'. After finishing it I told Punz the IP and told him he can go ahead and mess around in the world while I'm gone cause I needed a break from my pc. so I headed out off my bedroom door and headed downstairs to see everyone sitting at the kitchen island. I gave a confused look and asked "why are you guys just sitting there? I though you guys were going to do something today?" 

They looked at me with boredom on their faces "yeah until someone refuses to do it with us" Tubbo said to me while Looking at Ranboo. 'Oh dear lord what did my brother do this time' "so what were you going to do originally?" I asked while turning my head slowly to my own brother.

"We were originally going to a cooking stream for my channel and I thought since we are going to meet up with crumbs soon when we go to Florida we can do it there then'" Ranboo explains to me. "Oh that explains it you guys know you could have asked me cause I reached my Subgoal for a while now and I haven't done it yet" I told them and Aimsey looked at me "what was your Subgoal for?" she asked "oh I was planning on making cinnamon rolls for stream" I told them. 

They all lifted their heads from boredom and looked at me like I saved their lives there looks on there faces look like a kid in a candy store with excitement. I looked at Bilzo and remembered 'oh crap he has diabetes shit I need to find a sugar free recipe' I was stuck in my train of thoughts until I was cut of my train by Bilzo's accent "I can tell you are worried about my diabetes" "uhh maybe" I told him with my worried tone "don't worry about it I can always make something since you are that worried plus I can only have probably a 1/8 of it anyways" he tells me.

{little math for you guys if you didn't know 1/8 is the smallest measurement in all measurement so what I mean by that he going to have like a very very thin like paper thin piece of a cinnamon roll}

"Oh ok then are you sure I can make something else if I can make something on the side of the camera so you can have it" I offered him "no no I don't want you going making things out of your way to worry about me" he tells me.