rudra's day out...

It was a nice Sunday morning and all the couples have decided to spend some quality time with their kids...
And suman went to kanta kaki's house...

All went to some place or the other...while Shiva and raavi decided to be at home since rudra's was not doing well from two days....

The fact that pleased them the most was that even rudra was happy chilling at home....

Raavi and Shiva decided that they would take him to the garden for an hour or so in the evening...

Rudra : mumma....godi...

Raavi : aao maharaj.....

Rudra giggled.....

Shiva came in the kitchen....

Shiva : aur kya ban raha hai special....

Raavi : noodles bana rahi hu...vo bhi special wale.. 

Raavi smirked...

Shiva pulled her towards him...

Rudra : oh ho papa candle with care mumma ke saath mai bhi hu godi me...
Kuch samjhte hi nhi hai (murmured)....

Raavi : ohh hero candle nhi handle...

Rudra : ok mumma...

Saying this he kissed her cheeks.....
And raavi smiled...

Shiva : acha maa bete ke liye ek surprise hai vo pool hai n apne paas...jo gombi laaye the...kyu n aaj usme chill kare.....

Rudra : HAAAA.... PAPA.....

Rudra screamed...while Shiva and raavi closed their ears.....

Saying this rudra jumped in his arms....and Shiva caught a hold of him...

Shiva : phir mai taiyaari karta hu...tu yaha mumma ke paas baith....

Rudra : ok...

Shiva went to all the arrangements in the aangan since no one was at home....

In kitchen...

Raavi gave some utensils to rudra so that he can play and keep himself busy....and till that time raavi can complete her chores....

Raavi (while doing her work) : rudra come on circle ki spelling batao...

Rudra: c-i-r-c-l-e

Raavi : very good... next square...

Rudra :s- mumma aage kya tha...

Raavi : q

Rudra : ha s-q-u-a-r-e.

Raavi : ab next hai...triangle...

Rudra: t-r-i-i-i-i....

Raavi : ek ghante se i-i-i bole jaa raha hai...aage toh bol...

Rudra : aree nhi yaad aa raha hai...(confused)...

Raavi : a-n-g-l-e....

And rudra repeated.....

After a few mins raavi was done with her work and Shiva also completed setting the pool......

Shiva made rudra remove his clothes and both the boys changed into boxers...
While raavi wore shorts and a crop top with hair tied in a bun...

Shiva brought some balls and toys and both Shiva and raavi started playing with him....

He was laughing and giggling.....

All the three enjoyed a lot in water.....

While rudra was playing....shivi were having their usual time...