GAME ENDS BUT DOESN'T

Bass boosted song playing in the background, where Asher zane with his friend zelan is playing in an arcade...

Phone starts buzzing due to a notification but Asher starts to walk into the tunnel to his secret base as he prefers no one inside because he used to be alone and that's how he became one of the best hacker.

He then checks the notification and sees that he has levelled up in the game ( he has already been playing the game for years and now the story is about the ending of the game ).

Asher is fearless and a one can't read his mind .he has pitch black hair with double coloured eyes who is so quick witted and highly rebellious but then zelan always wonder who is gonna tame him in place.

and here, zelan lashes inside the base to say something important and that was about

the game 'CYBERSPACE WORLD' is going to end and it's time to select the winner

Zelan :(excited tone) Dude, don't you think something is gonna be interesting ?!

Asher : (devilish tone) Well, it is going to be.....

**************************************

SPOILER

someone is gonna vanish into fine dust .......

Keep waiting for the entire book to be published and am pretty sure that won't take more tym !!DO COMMENT AND VOTE , ALWAYS THERE TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS TOO.

~ DEVIL HERE