CHAPTER 15 (First Kiss)

As soon as you both entered the shopkeeper looked at both of you shocked.
Shopkeeper : "OMG YOU BOTHH HERE"
You both looked at each other and gulped hard.

FLASHBACK........ (4 YEARS BACK : FIRST MEET)

Y/N P.O.V.

I entered the coffee shop with Jennie and was about take a seat on the seat where I used to usually but someone sat nd by mistake I sat on their lap. My eyes widen and I was about to get up but that person shouted on my ears.
??? : " Yahhhhh girl are you blind can't you see "
I quickly got up from there and Jennie came taking our order in her hand and finally I turned to see who the freak was that but I wasn't able to speak anything still I managed to speak my heart was beating very fast what's wrong with me.
Y/N : "Who the hell are you and why are you sitting here"
Jennie : "Yahhh you are that new boy in our college right "
??? : " I hv a name Taehyung "
Jennie : " Ohh so what should I do with it anyways don't you know that we always sit here its our seat ok we forgive you this time now go find-"
Taehyung :

Y/N : "The Fuck Bestie he roasted you by just one sentence"I whispered to Jennie as she made a fist and was about to punch but I held her waist trying to stop her she wiggled shouting at him throwing her legs and hand but this boy is really someth...

I whispered to Jennie as she made a fist and was about to punch but I held her waist trying to stop her she wiggled shouting at him throwing her legs and hand but this boy is really something, he didn't even moved an inch he just kept sitting there. OMG....!!! He looks so hot right now.
Jennie : "THE HELL Y/N LEAVE ME....."
I was trying to calm her but suddenly a waiter came taking our order as she stopped and took a cupcake from that plate and put it on his nose as he stood up nd pouring out all the noodles but she bend down and it all fell on my head as I clenched my jaw making a fist and making Jennie gasp.
Taehyung : "I m so-"
I took the coffee from the near by table nd threw it on him and that's how the our 'fight with food' began.
________________________________________
| a/n 's note : this story and this scene   |
| is only for entertainment purpose.       |
| Pls don't waste food, we are blessed |
| to get our meals coz few people.       |
| don't even get a loaf of bread to hv. |
| for days.                                                |
| __________________________________ |

Whole cafe was messed up with foods. Suddenly the manager came and held his head but still we didn't stop our fight was still going until.
Manager : "YAAHHHHHH YOU GUYS STOPPPP MAKING MY SHOP A MESSS!!!!"
We flinched hearing him and gulped as he said.
Manager : "You guys.....you....you....lemme call police"
Taehyung | Y/N | Jennie : "P-police"
We looked at each other and ran out of that cafe.
Manager : "DON'T EVER COME BACK IN THIS SHOP AGAINNNNNN"

END OF Y/N's P.O.V

FLASHBACK ENDS........

You whispered to him silently pulling his arm making him bend at your level.
Y/N : "Why is he still here I thought in these 4 years the manager must have changed"
Taehyung : "Samee I thought the same"
Manager : "I can hear you both"
You both gulped again looking down.
Manager : "So why are you both here"
Taehyung : "Why people visits coffee shop"
Y/N : "Taehyung shhhh"
You whispered yell but the manager didn't notice that.
Manager : "Y-Yeah I know why they visit but why are you guys here"
That manager started walking around you both like he is an officer and you both culprit. You both looked at each other and made an annoyed face.
Y/N : "Listen sir its been years since that incident happened"
Manager : "Incident.....Incident.....lemme remind you mam that wasn't 'incident' that was ACCIDENT. I still remember my efforts that day wiping the floor cleaning the mess"
Taehyung | Y/N : "You wipped the floor"
Manager : "Ahmm I-I mean workers workers okk"
Taehyung : "Cool Y/N lets go sit there "
He said pointing at the seat you guys fought for in past.
Manager : "NO I don't wanna wipe the floor like that again"
Taehyung | Y/N : "You"
Manager : "Ahmmm w-workers I mean I don't wanna workers to wipe the floor like that again
Y/N : "Ahh Sir don't worry that won't be happening again ever"
He kept his hands on his waist and said shaking his head.
Manager : "I don't trust you guys"
Y/N : "But that was past and everything is changed now nd now we are married so-"
Manager : "What you guys are married you mean those college kids near my cafe had really grown up never mind my kids sit wherever you want"
You felt weird in his voice and obviously both of u were confused like how can someone's attitude change this early you guys looked at each other as manager spoke.
Manager : "Its been years since I m working here nd I saw how you both used to fight with each other to be honest I wanted you to be together from before bcoz you my daughter reminds me of my daughter and yess you remember how you used to prank me then so i thought to pull a prank on you. Sorry if I went to far-"
Y/N : "No its fine Ajushii "
Taehyung : "Yeah Ajushi"
Manager : "OMG...I missed my kids calling me Ajushi since 4 years I m was like craving for it leave so now your Ajushi wants you to have coffee (pointing to Y/N) and you noodles (pointing to Taehyung) for free"
Y/N : "Free but-"
Manager : "Consider it as a gift and this time don't throw it on each other okk"
He chuckled and you giggled while Taehyung just gave a smile.
You both sat on the same seat for which you fought in the past as u said.
Y/N : "People changes right"
Taehyung : "Huh?"
Y/N : "I mean look what we had thought about him and how is he."
Taehyung : "But that prank took me off guard"
Y/N : "Well me too but its not always how we think people are like people changes with time"
Taehyung : "Of course they do"
And again for a second you both got lost in each others eyes until...
Manager : "Soooo here's your coffee and here's your noodles enjoyy nd lemme know if you want something else"
He smiled nd left.

TIME SKIPS........

Taehyung : "We are here let's go"
Y/N : "Ahhhhh Home sweet home after such a long day"
You said nd ran inside the house as he chuckled saying
Taehyung : "Such a baby...Ahhh the weather is pleasant but it getting worse it will surely rain"
He shook his head nd went inside the house.
You directly went to your room nd then changed humming a song while Taehyung did the same without humming.
Taehyung :"Lemme   | Y/N : "Lemme
atleast wish her.       | at least wish him
good night".              |  good night"
You both said nd went outside the room nd sooon bumped into each other.
Y/N : "Ouch where the fuck wall came in between"
You said rubbing your forehead after accidentally hitting your head in his chest.
Taehyung : "Its not any wall"
You looked up and slightly gulp.
Y/N : "Ohh its hard (eyes widen realizing what u said).....No I mean-"
Taehyung : "No that means it isn't"
You gulped again and started moving back saying
Y/N : "No that's not what I mean"
He started moving forward following you saying.
Taehyung : "No then it is hard right"
Y/N : "Yes I mean....I-i....I don't know"
Taehyung : "You don't know really"
He said as finally your back hit the wall nd his hand rested on the wall trapping you between his muscular arm. You gulped again but suddenly a thunderstorm stroked as you flinched and hugged him tightly closing your eyes tightly. His one hand automatically wrapped around you rubbing your back slowly nd his other hand went to your head making you feel secure in his arms.
Taehyung : "Shhh..its fine I am here"
He said but one more thunder stroked which let your tears at the verge but you managed. He rubbed your back continuously trying to calm you down.
But one more thunder stroked and finally your tears made their way to your cheeks and sobs let their way out from your mouth. He again did rubbed your back trying to calm you down but all seem useless you were crying hard holding him tight as left no option he smashed his lips to your and moving his lips still hugging you making you feel secure as calming you down as you finally calmed down and started moving your lips syncing with him as he pulled you more closer but again a thunder stroked but this time you didn't flinch but being worried about you he quickly picked you up and started walking to the room still kissing you and laid you down on his bed. Your eyes were already heavy bcoz of crying. He broke the kiss and hugged you rubbing your back and massaging your head slowly till you finally slept in his arms. He pecked your forehead and looked at the time smiling at you.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

******************************************
Hey guys FINALLLYYYYYY I didn't take a month to publish but still 10 freaking days I thought I would publish before but againnnnnn My school messed up everything....Anyways hope you enjoyed.
Purple You...💜💜