《1》Call me Jimin

"have a good day, honey" my mum says as I slam the door aggressively. There she goes again , forcing me to go to this shitty school. It's mid April I haven't gone since school began at the start of the year so what's the point of going now. I sulk kicking the stones on the paveway as I walk to the bus stop.

Truth is , I have nobody like no friends at all , I get made fun of and plus I have no hopes or dreams. I'm worthless so why am I forced to go when I'm only being set up for failure. I miss my bed so much.

The bus arrives and of course that pervert stills drives the school bus.

"WOW what is this? Y/n entering my bus?" He says and everyone turns to face me. He smirks looking me up and down with a piece of lettuce hanging on his bottom lip. Disgusting groggy old man UGH why do I have to put up with this.

Sitting right at the front as I refuse to sit anywhere further back. Hye-eon is sitting right at that back as always with her gang of boys. She acts like she owns everything , I hate that I have to see her everyday again.

I sigh placing my earphones in my ears listening to calming music with my bag on my lap , hugging it while staring out the window, trying to not look at the mirror reflection on top of the bus where he can see me. Still smirking at me ugh he gives me the chills, I'm walking to school tomorrow.

We arrive and everyone storms outside the bus and I wait patiently for everyone to leave.

"Guess who decided to finally show up" frick me why now , why does she always have to harass me. I turn to face her with her ugly dogs standing tall behind her.

"Ah hye-eon nice seeing you again" I say fake laughing trying to avoid eye contact.

"That's enough get out , I don't get paid enough for this" Mr pervert bus driver says and I hop straight out.

The bell rings and everyone rushes to their classes. Well I'm the only one who doesn't know where my classes are so I head up to the main office.

"Hi , im y/n I don't know what my classes are since this is my first day back this year." I say nervously , I hate talking my voice sounds so awkward and unbearable. The front desk lady looks me up and down while chewing on her gum so aggressively. She starts typing my name up and hands me a piece of paper which had my class on it.

I start walking but contemplate whether I should jus skip class and sit at the courts. Suddenly I hear someone call my name...

"Y/n! Y/n!" At the end of the hallway was a guy who looked unfamiliar. Why was he calling my name- I walk towards him and he puts his hand out waiting for me to shake it.

"Hi I'm taemin, we've been in eachothers classes for the last 3 years." He says but I'm still clueless since I've never seen this kid before.

"Oh-" I laugh awkwardly shaking his hand "nice to meet you?" I say , should I have said that? I mean it's my first time seeing him but like he knows me- anyways I walk with him towards our class , apparently he was in the same class with me again. I was a little bit glad that we were since he's the first one to talk to me since coming back in here.

"Lee taemin , you're late" I could see by taemin's face he was terrified , he bowed straight away and apologised and sat down.

"You now have your 3rd detention with me after school , how fun" he says sarcastically, a guy who looks about mid 20s with thick blonde hair , in black trousers and a white collared shirt stands infront of the class. I'm assuming he's our teacher. He looks at me somehow intimidating but I try not to show it and walk straight towards him with my hands in my pocket.

"Are you y/n?" He says and I nod looking him right in the eyes , I'm going to show him I'm not as obedient as these little kids. I'm not gonna do what he says just cause he's a teacher. He should be intimidated by me.

"Where have u been all this time, go sit next to hye-eon at the back" he says and I look at her , ffs can my day get any better. I look back at him with pleading eyes , aint no way am I gonna sit next to that grinch.

"You don't want to?" I nod and he smirks and looks down at me.

"Okay sit wherever you want , but I'm warning you to choose carefully" he says and the class laughs. What's so funny , is he trying to set me up? I'll just leave then I'm not gonna sit here and waste my time.

"I'm Mr. Park , but I allow everyone to call me Jimin, I'm not that old from you guys anyway" Is that so Mr. Park..

"Now go find a seat , hurry time is ticking." He says and I turn to towards the door.

"I'm leaving" I say as I was abt to open the door his hand stops me mid way slaming the door close.

"Don't try me young miss , and go sit down like I asked" this time when I looked at him in the eyes it was like there were red flames firing up behind him. Now I was really intimidated and everyone could see it on my face. I drop my bag on the floor beside my desk next to taemin and sit down laying my head on the table.

What have I gotten myself into...

____________________________________________________________

Gah dayum😫🙏🏻