Hold on

I still need you...please don't die...just hold on...please...

Why?...Why did you die?...Why did you killed yourself?...Why?...

I'm sorry...I couldn't saw the pain you're going through...I'm sorry I haven't saved you...I'm sorry for not helping you...

It was too late...I was too late...nothing could stop you..when you're sitting your arm/wrist...

I'm sorry I couldn't saw you needed help...I'm sorry I wasn't there to held you...to tell you that you're an amazing person...you needed a person that tells you how amazing you are...

Now I'm standing right in front of you're grave...your family leaves flowers just like me...I'm telling you how my life is going without you...

It's silent at home...It's silent without you...I had read your letter multiple times and I saw you had cried while writing it...

I miss you...I miss everything of you...all your cute little mistake that shows that you're not perfect...but I love you with all your cute little mistakes...even if you're death...

Hold on...I'm coming to you...my life is nothing without you...it's nothing when you aren't at my side...so I'll end it...to get to you...just wait a little bit...I'll be coming soon...just hold on...