RECEPTION & SUHAGRAT

After entering their house, all kinds of rules are followed, everything is completed.
They spent that day very happily, and from now on Ayesha was a member of the Bhatt family.

Mrs Ayesha Neil Bhatt
️❤️

They all got ready for the next day because there was another big function the next day and that was Ayesha and Neil's reception.The message was constantly coming from all the fans of Neilsha that day and the people of their set were also very surprised and they were very happy.

Neil - Yaar Ayesha yeh dekho Sairat fans kitne messages kar rhe hai...

Ayesha - Mere idhar bhi aaye hai....

Neil - Maza aaraha hai...

Ayesha - Mujhko bhi...

Neil - Wese kal k liye mai bohot exited hu...

Ayesha - Mai bhi...socho kal hamara Reception haiiiiii.....

Neil - Ek minute , tum reception k liye excited ho ??

Ayesha - Haa...
Kiu kya hua ??

Neil - Ohhh...
Nhi kuch nhi...

Ayesha - Are bolo na...

Neil - Chodo na...

Ayesha - Dekho ab ham pati patni hai to aap aise mujhse baat chupa nhi sakte....

Neil - Achha....

Ayesha - Bolo ab kya hua...

Neil - Wo...mai wo uske liye excited ho raha tha...

Ayesha - Kiske liye ???

Neil - Suhagrat k liye...

Ayesha - Aap......
Besharam.....

Ayesha picked up a cushion from the sofa and threw it towards Nail and that cushion went and hit Nail in the face.Neil keeps smiling and seeing him smiling like that, Ayesha runs after him to catch Neil.
Neil and Ayesha both run from side to side in their room.Eventually Neil himself moves in front of Ayesha and the two fall into bed together.Neil fell on top of Ayesha.The two of them were looking into each other's eyes and smiling.Neil's eyes fall on Ayesha's eyes and he continues to kiss Ayesha.But Ayesha is Ayesha, she puts her hand on her lips, it creates a barrier between the nail and Ayesha's lips.

Neil - Yeh kya hai ???

Ayesha - Itni jaldi nhi....
Intazar karo....

Neil - Achha thik hai...chalo maan liya maine....
Mai bhi dekhunga ki kal raat tum kya karti ho...

Ayesha - Haa haa dekh lena achhe se...

Neil - 🙈🙈🙈

Ayesha - 😝😝😝
Okk abhi uthiye mujhe jaane dijiye , kal k liye taiyari bhi to karni hai...

Neil - Okk
Lekin ek kiss....

Ayesha - Naa...
Kal...

Neil - Achha thik hai thik hai 😒😒

Ayesha - 🤭🤭

Then Ayesha left and they were busy with their work.Ayesha and Neil and all the members go to work for the next day.Then at night everyone ate dinner and fell asleep, Neil and Ayesha slept in separate rooms that day.

Next morning ------

In the morning Neil and Ayesha wake up and get ready.All the rituals of that morning were completed properly.Then everyone gets ready for the evening.