Aphrodite

BASIC INFO

Name : Aphrodite Miyuki

Nickname : Ai, Venus (Roman version of Aphrodite.)

Personality : Aphrodite is quite mysterious. She rarely talks to people, unless she finds them interesting. When she likes someone, she will open up to them. When she opens up to someone, she usually is the "haha this could be us jk unless 😳" type. Constantly flirting with them and complimenting them, usually to the point they're so flustered it gains attention. She Constantly is giving people gifts when she knows you. She will put on a charming act when she needs it. (Streaming ect) she's actually really nice, but just doesn't show it. She has a problem of falling in love quickly. ( whether platonic or romantic)

Backstory : Aphrodite was neglected as a child, as her parents were almost never home, either working or partying. She took a liking for video games and anime, and had a plan. She worked at places for money for months, until she had enough to buy a PC, and stuff for a setup, this took place when she was only 10. She got a debit card, as she got used to-and quite good at forging her parents signatures, for things such as school events, field trips, ect.
She then earned money to buy games with her debit card, and got good at games. At age 14 she was introduced to twitch. She started streaming on there, starting off with not many followers. At age 15 she had over 13mil. Followers, and a whole fan base, earning about ¥500,000 (about 5,000 us dollars I think-) per stream.She became the "Ultimate Streamer" and her parents started paying more attention to her.

Ultimate : Streamer

Birthday : Oct. 31st.

Zodiac sign : Scorpio

Signs they get along with : Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn

Gender : demigirl she/they

Sexuality: demisexual omniromantic

Birthplace : Takayama, Japan

Current Residence: Tokyo, Japan.

Ethnicity Japanese-American (mother is Japanese, father is American)

Nationality : Japanese

APPEARANCE

Face claim :

Voice Claim : https://youtu

Voice Claim : https://youtu.be/vGXWVAsgoqQ

Clothing style: Indie, E-girl, Pastel goth.

OTHER

are they trustworthy? : Yes, she would do whatever it takes to protect who she trusts, and would never betray someone.

Reaction to murder : she would be pretty freaked out, but try to keep calm to seem brave. She would be one of the first ones to start investigating, especially if it was someone she trusted/cared for. If it was someone she cared for, she would be crying an abundance of tears, but still be determined to see who could've done it.

Reaction to execution : if it was someone she didn't know/didn't trust she would simply be unsettled. If it was someone who hurt someone she cared for, she'd be happy ngl. If it was someone she cared about, she'd be in despair, absolutely heartbroken, and her trust lost, unless it was defense.

Motive : To get back to her fans.

Who she would interact with : People she finds cool, attractive, or funny. Likely someone with an energetic, almost "crackhead" type person.

How she would act in trials :  She would try to be as useful as possible, and not withhold any information. She would be a bit hesitant, however, if it was a close friend.

What she would do : try her best to calm people down, make friends, and find common interests, definitely cosplay.

Habits : making anime or game refrences, making flirty jokes that might make people uncomfortable.

Room :

If she can, I'd like her to be a survivor and love interest

*bonus : Friends with Ayumi*