Stream

Dream,sapnap and George Were streaming. Just a normal minecraft stream. Sapnap was getting diamonds while dream was flirting with george.
"Oh George~" said dream"I think ur minecraft skin looks very hot today" "dream, it looks the same every time" George finds dream flirting stupid. He never liked it, he knew dream wanted to make him flustered."dream stop flirting and go help Sapnap if ur going to be useless and not help me bulid the house!"said George angerly "no, I don't want him to help me! He'll flirt with me too!" Dream and George laugh at sapnap."hey,guys I think I'm going to get off it's getting pretty late" Said George in a sleepy voice "aw man, well I need to talk to u and sapnap alone so mind staying a little longer?" "I'll stop streaming then too" they said bye to there streams and stayed on the call a little longer." I was thinking For summer George can come visit us, sapnap" dream sounded pretty excited. " dream,sapnap isn't in florida with u. And idk if i can" corrected george" actually, I'm going back to Florida tomorrow" " see,George. U can come next week. I'll buy the ticket for u rlly it's not that expensive" dream rlly wanted George to come to Florida. He had everything planned out.

"Please,George."

George sighed.

"Fine I'll come for u ,dream"
George left the chat and didn't come back. After some minutes Sapnap and dream left as well.

-
Sapnap was packing he's stuff. dream was already looking for a ticket.
After Dream looked at the tickets he bought one and send it to George. He was so excited he put it on he's calendar and Crossed every day in the calendar.

The day sapnap came home to Florida was dream's
favorite day. Sapnap would cook for him and they went out for swimming. He hadn't had so much fun in years.

2 days before George came. The days with sapnap were as usual Gaming,eating,sleeping and swimming. Dream was talking with George as sapnap was out shopping.

"George! 2 more days!"

"Ur so excited,dream"

"Ofc I am! I can't wait to see u"

" I think I'll actually come tomorrow"

Dream froze. He wasn't ready for George to come. his house was a mess and he couldn't believe he will finally see George.

" idk if tomorrow Is a good time. The heat waves are eating me alive"

"Well then I hope the heat waves don't eat me"