Ch.1 Rest in Peace

"Go take a swan dive off of the roof of the building."

The first thing that Izuku thought after hearing Bakugo was, 'That doesn't seem as bad of an idea as before. Maybe I should."

He stopped paying attention to the blonde asshole he called his childhood friend. He probably had walked away right now, sneering, leaving Izuku with his thoughts. That wasn't a good idea after giving him an idea like that.

At this point, the green haired teen didn't see the need to keep on living anymore. He grew up alone, walked alone, fought alone, lived alone, and now it would be fitting to die alone.

Of course the biggest issue here is his mom. She was loving mother. She worked as hard she could to help Izuku grow up. Making sure he had everything he wanted, but somewhere during those years of care, love, and affection there had grown a large gap between them.

Izuku, no longer able to rely sensitive information about himself to his mother because he knew it would break her heart to hear it. His mom not being able to tell him about the hardships she faces because she knew her son would be concerned.

Both putting on smiling faces even with each other, both feel alone, both wish to be free, both are tired. But only one is taking the initiative to stop this painful cycle.

And so, Izuku opened the door to the school roof top. He wanted to show everyone his smiling face as he lays there lifeless. The boy couldn't help but smile wholeheartedly himself. He had been anticipating this for a while now. He slid off his shoes and closed the door behind him. Izuku practically skipped his way over to the railing.

The green haired boy looked over the ledge, it was so high up. There were a few students walking out since the bell was going to ring soon.

He took a deep breathe, hardening his resolve.

He wasn't scared, more so he was relieved.

Izuku climbed over the railings.

One last look and he let go.

He was free.

He spread his arms as if they were his wings. He imagined large white gorgeous wings. They would be grand in every way enveloping him in warmth and allowing him to soar through the sky. The wind felt incredibly good, so did the sun, and so did the serene chirping of the birds.

He felt like he was flying. Izuku had never felt such joy and peace before. He thanked God or any higher power there was that he was able to experience this beautiful moment before he died.

It was everything he ever asked for and more.

He was at peace.

He can die happily now.

"I'm sorry, mom. I love you"

———

"Doctor! When will he wake!?" A panicked familiar voice called out.

'Doctor?' Izuku thought. 'I must be hearing wrong.'

"You said he's okay so why isn't he awake!?"

Izuku had thought the afterlife would be a bit more quiet then this. He groaned in annoyance.

Then a loud gasp was heard and he could hear and feel footsteps rushing towards him. His hand was grasped by this familiar person. "Izuku! Are you awake?! Are you okay? Are you feeling well?"