PROLOGUE

I remember it as if it was yesterday, but this all happened five years ago and I was just ten years old when someone knocked on our door, I told my dad that I would get it and ran pass my baby sister on the floor towards the door. I opened it to see a boy in his mid-teens. His face was weird. The weirdest thing about him was that his whole body was blue, dark blue not like glowing blue but like made of blue, like Naruto in bijuu mode but blue. His attire was a shirt and shorts with two guns strapped on each leg.
"Who are you?" I asked full of curiosity.

He smiled devilishly and replied, "I'm the soul reaper sent here to eradicate you & your family's existence ."

"Ken, who is it?" My mom shouted from the kitchen where she and my dad were.

"He says he's a Soul Reaper and he's here to eradicate us."

By the time I finished my parents ran to the door and to my surprise they were just like the guy at the door but my dad was grey and he had a sword on his back and my mom was orange and she was holding two tonfas in her hands. I was shocked out of my mind. They started to fight him and he was losing. Who knew that my parents "the" most boring parents on earth were so awesome. They were gangbanging him and it was working. They were overpowering him with the close range combat and the fact that he was a long-range fighter was his downfall until ... his eyes turned red and he started to glow brighter . He dominated the fight from then on and within minutes my parents were back into a corner (literally). He then raised his guns and squeezed the triggers I closed my eyes but I heard the gunshots. When I opened my eyes again all that was left were their weapons. I tried to hold them back but I couldn't stop the tears they just flowed down my face. Then the baby started to cry, he then walked over to the crib and filled her full of holes and I just stood at the door and did nothing . I hated myself for that I just stood and did nothing, I wasn't powerless and even if I was I could've at least attempted to save her even if it killed me. I was the spineless of spineless cowards, I was the scum of the earth.

He turned to me with a sadistic smile on his face , "It's your turn now." I was scared out of my mind and I did what all spineless cowards did. I ran. I ran until I could run no more. I ran until my legs hurt and gave way on me and when I stopped running he was right infront of me. My legs felt wet, it didn't take long until I found out that I pissed myself. I was sure that he was going to kill me and it was what I deserved. I closed my eyes and I felt as the cold mouth of the gun pressed on my forehead .

"Any last words?" He asked as he readied to pull the trigger. I shook my head in denial.

"Well ok then time to die." He was just about to rid me of my misery his phone started to ring. He answered and e tarted to talk to the person on the other line . An hour later he hung up and looked really pissed he walked over to me then looked in the sky  the sun was rising . He started to curse endlessly .

"We'll continue this some other time." That was all he said before he vanished. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. So I started to walk until I reached a hospital and I passed out.

THAT'S IT ^^. I HOPE IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CONTINUE READING.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.